❦| Chapter 16

Y/N'S POV

I lazily drank my coffee as I checked the time on my phone. 6:51am. Still early.

I decided to prepare breakfast. I sighed before starting to cook. I'm making a simple breakfast which consists of toasts, eggs and bacon.

As I was frying the eggs, Mina walked in the kitchen. I greeted her.

"Mina, can you get the box in that cabinet over there?" I pointed the cabinet near the refrigerator.

She went to get it and placed it on the table. After a few minutes, I finished making the breakfast.

"You can start eating now if you're hungry" I told the quiet girl who nodded and got herself food.

I prepared 8 glasses of water and 8 tablets of painkiller. Those girls...

~•▪~

"I'll be going now. Just tell the others to eat breakfast before taking the medicine" Mina hummed and said 'ok'

I smiled before leaving the house. I went inside my car and drove to my cousin's house.

I knocked on her door and just a few seconds, it opened revealing my cousin who looked shocked at my sudden visit.

"Hey there, Somi.."

"Y/n, come in. Why did you visit?" She asked as we entered her home. I looked around. Nothing changed.

"Nothing. I just want to check on you. How's America by the way? Someone caught your attention?" I asked with a teasing smile.

She playfully smacked my arm. "No one did but I enjoyed staying there for a month"

"I heard you're getting married? Why didn't you tell me?" She pouted.

"Sorry, there are a lot of things happened and it kept me busy" I facepalmed when I remembered the fight between Nayeon and Jennie. It happened a day ago. After the incident in the cafeteria.

"Also, Jennie, Rosé and the others arrived" she gave me a look.

"Hey, I told you before to be careful around them. And I'm telling you again. They like you.." she paused. "Add to the fact that, they came in the same time after uncle announced about the marriage"

"I'm sure you won't be able to rest in peace. Good thing you have us on your back. You can always come to us" she said and I smiled.

"Did oppa and the others know about the wedding?" I asked. She nodded. "I haven't visited them for a while, shall we go?"

She smiled widely. "Let's go. I haven't visited them since I just came home the other day"

~•▪~

MINA'S POV

One by one, the others came into view. "Eat your breakfast first before taking the medicine. Y/n prepared them all"

I saw how Nayeon unnie's face lightened up. "Y/n? Where is she?"

I shrugged, "I don't know. She said she's gonna visit someone. She'll be back on 5pm.." she nodded and they ate their food.

~•▪~

"What's on your mind, unnie?" I asked the lonely bunny.

"Nothing..." she trailed off. "I remembered something, do you remember when we visited Chan and the others?" I nodded.

"What about it?" Jihyo suddenly sat beside Nayeon unnie.

"They talked about someone named...Park....Chanyeol? They said that the guy's group is after something from us" now that she mentioned about it, I do remember.

"Do you girls also remember the group Got7? One of them likes Sana. Too bad for him, Sana is too gay to like him" Jihyo said.

"What are you guys talking about? I heard my name being mentioned" we ignored her.

"Perhaps you want some of my gay power" I chuckled when Sana unnie started to snake around Jihyo.

"Mina, Chaeng is calling for you. She's inviting you to play using the xbox in Y/n's room" Jeongyeon unnie told me. I nodded and made my way upstairs.

I won't let my baby tiger to wait.

I mean-- we're talking about games... I won't skip when it comes to games...hehe

~•▪~