❦| Chapter 13

NAYEON'S POV

New students?

"Yep!! I heard they are friends with Y/n~" I scoffed. And who might they be? As far as I remember... wait, don't tell m--

"They were stunning and gorgeous too"

"But have you heard? One claims that Y/n is theirs. That's ridiculous, right? I mean, Nayeon and Y/n are together, right?"

"But you would never know. They were just arranged anyways"

"You have a point"

I clenched my fist in anger as the others tried to calm me down. They really talked about it loudly knowing I am here. They should be aware that Y/n's not her.

No one can stop me...

I was about to stand up when someone spoke coldly, sending shivers down my spine.

"Isn't it rude to talk about someone behind their back?" It's Y/n.

The girls that were talking to each other a while ago froze on their seats.

Y/n clicked her tongue. "Do you not have anything else to do than to gossip around?" The girls shook their heads as the guys watch in amusement.

"If I heard anyone of you talking about someone behind their backs once again..." she trailed off. "...you'll recieve a one way ticket to hell"

After she said that, she glared at them sharply before heading towards my direction.

"Okay, what the fuck?" Jeongyeon cussed, staring dumbfoundedly at Y/n.

"Language.." Jihyo said in a stern voice.

"What? It's not like it's an alien language, is it?" She countered.

As I look back at Y/n, she's smiling already.

"Hey.." she greeted and I smiled.

She sat beside me as the professor entered. "Students, you have new classmates..." then four girls entered.

And to my dismay, all of them are familiar...

Y/n froze. I know why, but of all-- oh shit, nevermind.

"Please introduce yourselves..."

"Hi. I'm Kim Jisoo"

"I'm Jennie Kim" then she smirked at our direction.

"I'm Park Chaeyoung, feel free to call me Rosé"

"Hi!! I'm Lalisa Manoban. Please call me Lisa.." the thai girl winked causing for girls to squeal.

Well, if you are asking about boys, they are drooling but anyways, they are still gay.

How did I know? Because I know..

"You girls can sit on the vacant chairs beside Ms. Im and company.." Oh god.

They headed in our direction, to Jennie's dismay, Lisa has seated first beside Y/n and Rosé followed.

So..Jisoo and Jennie are seated behind us, beside Jihyo and Mina.

But before they went to sit, Jennie walked slowly beside me, whispering words that made my blood boil...

This is a war that I'm sure I'll win. Besides, Y/n will always choose me, wasn't she?

~•▪~

Ps. Jennie wasn't the only one....

~•▪~