❦| Special Chapter - 3

A/n: Some of you are requesting book 2...

Um, hehe.. I don't know if I'll do a book 2 but I'll think about it.
~•▪~

NAMI'S POV (For the first time!!)

So, Grandfather Jeon decided to arrange me with a guy that I really like.....not. I hate this guy's guts!

Especially when I found out that he's a big fuckery and a son of a bitch-

"Are you listening, child?" I nearly raised my eyebrow at this old man.

"If you want me to be honest, no. No, I'm not. Can I leave now?" I deadpanned as Grandfather Jeon glared at me.

I sighed, just like what mommy Y/n told me. So manipulative, good thing I have both of my moms' traits.

"You, out of all you have to get from Y/n, why being so stubborn and hard-headed?!" Oops- he snapped.

Well...

"I don't really give a damn, cancel the arrangement or I'll sabotage it myself. Also, I'm only getting married to Son Micha, that's final. Bye, old hags" I left the dining room, mumbling some incoherent words.

"I'm so proud!" I heard mom's voice so my mood brightened. She is walking towards me with mom.

"Ofcourse, you'll be proud. She's much more stubborn than you" I giggled at the two as they started bickering once again.

"Who are you getting engaged with again?" Timothy (Jungkook's son) asked as he walked passed my moms.

"Nielver Kang. I can never like him. I'm as straight as a bendable ruler" Timothy laughed before agreeing to what I have said.

"So, that means you're also plastic like the bendable ruler you are talking about?" I frowned as I looked at the girl with the smug smile painted on her lips.

"Tch, stop countering me, Chou or I'll sell you to Minatozaki" it's her turn to frown.

"Hey, Micha" my head snapped to the direction of the entrance and saw the girl that I love.

(A/n: Cringe!)

Zip your mouth and shut up, Author!

(A/n: 🤐)

Good.

Now back to the story...
I was about to approach her when Nielver appeared, handing her a rose.

"Flowers for you, Micha" my blood boiled as I walked faster and immediately appeared beside my girl.

"Back off, Niel. She's mine. And the fuck? Don't add 's' if the object is singular, dumbass" I told him as he turned red in embarrassment.

"..oh.." is all he said.

Micha laughed as well as Timothy and Yuna.

"That was rude. Is that what you learned from your parents?" Oh, there goes the father of this stupid guy.

Now that I remember, this jerk is the one who hurted Auntie Jihyo!

"Better run now, KangKong (a/n: I forgot the English term😅)"

"The Queen of Gay Sanakes has arrived. She can smell your filthy scent from kilometers away" Aunt Jeongyeon appeared, giving the Kangs a blank look.

Then there goes the chaos...

~•▪~

3RD PERSON'S POV

"Should we stop her?" Timothy asked as Y/n only shook her head, clearly enjoying the live wrestling match.

"Nope, let the gay reign for victory"

Nayeon and Nami facepalmed simultaneously.

A few seconds later...

"Should we stop them this time?" Micha asked nervously as she saw Sana holding a huge sack. And a rope.

They all looked at Y/n but the woman still shook her head, making them all sigh.

Sana angrily put Daniel's unconscious body inside the huge sack, tying it so he won't get out, before dragging the sack on the floor out of the house.

"Is she really that strong?" Nielver asked as he shook in fright because of what he just watched.

"Nope, it's only because he hurted the woman my mom loves the most. Now get ready cause I'll throw you off the cliff, you motherfucker!!" Anna appeared behind him as she chased the poor guy around the house with a swiss knife.

"Should we stop them now?'

~•▪~

A/n: well...how about this one? What do you think?

And like I said about making a book 2, I'll think about it. Hehe..

~•▪~