❦| Chapter 25

Y/N'S POV

"So, you guys know each other?" I asked Jihyo as they looked for places to sit.

"Yeah, they are like brothers to us. We met at a school that's celebrating foundation day" she answered. I nodded.

"How about you? How did you met them?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Well..."

"She saved us from being killed and we are doing her a favor. We want to keep her safe" Seungmin answered for me.

"But why didn't you tell us about her?" Nayeon asked this time.

"You guys would kill us instead if we told you that we were almost killed by gangsters" Han said before reaching for a slice of pizza. I can see Yoona watching us from the kitchen.

I called her name, earning a pinch from Nayeon. I hissed in pain before glaring at the latter.

But hell, she just rolled her eyes at me.

"Sit with us, Yoona-ssi" she hesitantly approached us and sat at the spot where Hyunjin was sitting before.

I saw how Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's face turned sour. I wonder what happened between them?

"Why don't we play Truth or Dare again? Momo and Sana unnie clearly defied their dares" the two said girls stuck their tongue out at Dahyun who scrunched her nose.

"Sounds like a great idea" Minho, also known as Lee Know, agreed at the idea.

They are trying to lighten the tension so I just agreed with them.

"Everyone MUST join. No exception" Nayeon glared at me but I just ignored her. Not wanting her to get more angry, I held her hands and intertwined our fingers.

She blushed and look down. "..fine.." she mumbled which I heard.

"Here's the bottle!" Felix appeared, holding a bottle he got from somewhere.

"I'll go first!" Changbin spinned the bottle immediately, not even letting any of us to protest. It stopped on Felix.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth" Felix answered. Changbin grinned. "Which of the girls in here you like the most?"

"Hehe..for me...I like Y/n-ssi, but only as a friend ok? Don't glare at me" he pointed at Nayeon who looked away. Felix spinned the bottle and it pointed to Chaeyoung.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare, since I'm not a pussy like you guys" she recieved glares and a smack from Jihyo.

"Ok then, kiss Mina on any part you like" Chaeyoung turned to Mina who blushed. The younger girl smirked before going closer to Mina, kissing her on the forehead.

We cooed and squealed at them. They look very cute together. It's Chaeyoung's turn to spin. And...it pointed on I.N

"Truth or dare, I.N"

"I'll choose Dare, too"

"Heh, hug the person you found funny" I.N smiled before approaching Lee Know and gave him a hug.

"What?! You found me funny? Why me?!" Lee Know exclaimed but we just laughed at him. His expression is priceless.

I.N shrugged then spinned the bottle and it pointed towards Han who smiled widely.

"Truth!" Han said in excitement.

"Hm..who do you like more, me or Seungmin?" I just smiled at his lame question.

"Of course......me, myself and Han" Han answered, smiling sheepishly.

"Hmp! Just like what I thought" I.N pouted. Han just laughed a little before spinning the bottle and it pointed on me.

"Ohh~ boss. Truth or Dare?" He asked with a matching hand gestures. I laughed at his actions.

"Truth" I answered. It's better than dare, right?

"Then, if Nayeon is not your fiancé, who would you choose between Lisa and Jennie?"

I earned 18 pairs of eyes staring at me. 1 staring at me intently while the others held curiosity.

I glanced at Nayeon who looks like she's gonna kill me if I answer.

Why do it feels like I always commited a sin?

Damn, Han!

~•▪~

BONUS SCENE:

~•▪~

"Another question please" I plead but he just smirked, shaking his head.

"Nope! You must tell us the truth" he insisted. I facepalmed and prepared myself at the possible outcome of my answer.

"Uhh....

It's still Nayeon"

"Buth that's not on the choices" Han protested. I snickered at him playfully. "But you answered I.N like that a while ago, didn't you?"

They all slumped their shoulders in defeat except Nayeon who smiled widely and Yoona who gave me an unreadable expression.

"It's getting late. We need to go now. We'll come back, just call us if you need something" Chan stood up followed by his group members. I just nodded at them and they left.

Silence took over.

"I'm hungry" Momo spoke out of the blue. I smacked my forehead with my hand.

~•▪~

A/n: I'm gonna reveal who's the person behind '???' on the last chapter. It's Seungmin. He is also the one who watches Y/n from a far.

He and his group are only one of them that owes Y/n their lives so they planned on protecting her from getting harmed.

And that's it, see you on the next chapter. Hope you enjoyed!

~•▪~