❦| Chapter 31

A/n: Heiheihey!! Sorry for updating late. Me and my sisters did a general cleaning at our house awhile ago. And I swear, I just realized how big our house was.

Then when we finished, I decided to take a rest but then, the moment I reached my bed, my body went limp and passed out.

I just woke up an hour ago😅.

Ps. My sister literally jumped in shock when I yelled 'Update!' the moment I opened my eyes from my sleep. Hehehe...

~•▪~

Y/N'S POV

"They left" Felix spoke from the other side of the line. I smirked.

"Good. Thanks. I better go now or Nayeon would get suspicious" I didn't wait for him to answer back as I hanged up the call.

I went back to Nayeon who raised her eyebrow while tapping her foot.

"Now can you tell me why we hid?" I sighed before a answering her truthfully, it's not necessary to lie.

I told her everything and she became worried. "Do we have to tell Dad about this?"

"Nope, we have everything under control"

"Tell me, who are those people that are after you..?" She asked. But if I answer her, she'll probably gonna kill them.

I guess I would only tell her their names. "Nancy McDonnie, she's someone from the past and my ex-bestfriend, his name is...

Cha Eunwoo.."

~•▪~

NANCY'S POV

"What are you doing?" I asked the guy who's staring at his phone.

He chuckled before keeping his phone away. "Nothing.."

I gave him a look that he knows too well. I don't believe him.

"Can I ask something? Why are you mad at Y/n?" He asked curiously making roll my eyes.

"I'm not mad at her. I'm just angry that I can't have her! And if I can't, then no one can!!" I bursted that took him aback.

"Now can you tell me why you are turning your back at her?" I composed myself before turning to look at him. His fist clenched...

He look down, "I'm not mad at her....

because I hate her"

~•▪~

Y/N'S POV

I sneezed for the third time. Someone is talking about me and I could only careless. But the way they disturb me from eating peacefully makes me mad.

'Whoever is talking about me, I wish for him/her to choke to death!!'

"Are you okay?" Nayeon asked me as she stopped eating her salad. I just smiled and nodded at her.

"I'm okay, I think someone is talking about me that's why I've been sneezing uncontrollably" I told her and I saw how her eyes turn dark a bit.

"Well then, I hope they trip and fell on their face" then she smiled innocently. Damn! I felt goosebumps.

How can she be scary and cute at the same time?!

Tell me your secret!!

"Yah! Stop staring at me! Have you fell for me already?" She mocked. I sneered at him.

"You wish!!"

Hah! Keep lying, self!

I tch-ed and continued on eating my food. "Tsk! I hope you choke on your food"

I glared at her but my eyes widened when I saw her giving me a sudden wink that made me LITERALLY choked on my food!!

She smirked before giving me a glass of water. "Serves you right!"

~•▪~

LISA'S POV

I whistled as Jennie unnie glared at me. Her cat eyes piercing through my soul.

"What the heck are you trying to do, Manoban?! Let me go home!!" She struggled on the rope that kept her tied on my bed.

"No can do, Princess. Let Y/n have her happiness and love me instead" I smirked cockily at her as her eyebrows furrowed.

"I thought you like Y/n?!"

"Mm..maybe I like her, but only as a sister. And you..." I approached her and trailed my finger on her neck to her chest.

Licking my lips, I stared at her eyes..."You took the bait that I planted. I won't let Jisoo unnie have you on for her own"

Her eyes widened the moment the last sentence escaped from my lips.

"What do you mean?!"

I gave her a hard glare.

"Jisoo unnie likes you" she gulped as she thrashed at the bed.

"JISOO UNNIE LIKED ME?!!"

I frowned, does she have to repeat it over and over again?

~•▪~

A/N: So...wattpad decided to be a jerk and it keeps on messing up. My drafts suddenly disappeared then appear again once I rewritten and published a new one. I hate it.  •-•

~•▪~