❦| Chapter 30

Y/N'S POV

I bit my nails as I paced back and forth. This had been my habit when I'm nervous about something.

Jungkook watched me silently. He heard what Bang Chan reported and it's bad.

She can't be back, she's always hunting me down. And what's worst is, my ex-bestfriend joined forces with her.

"Calm down, Y/n. You have lots of friends that are willing to protect you, including me and the gang" Moonbyul unnie assured, trying to calm me down but I can't.

"No, Unnie. I can't let you guys risk your lives just for me. Nancy is dangerous. She's a psycho" I told her seriously. I don't want them to get hurt because of me.

"Tsk, even if you try to stop us, you can't. We promised to protect you. You can't change our minds" she then left the room.

Before I could speak again, Shuhua appeared from the door.

"You know, Y/nn, the moment you saved us, kept us in, and protected us, we swore to do the same to you" Then Soojin walked in.

"What she said is a fact, Y/n. Don't stop us in returning the favor, that's the only thing we can do"

Miyeon then appeared behind her. "Yes! And you have to go home now, Y/n. You don't want to get in trouble" Who says I don't want to get in trouble? I'm a troublemaker for goodness sake!!

"We know what you're thinking, Y/n. You might be scary when you're angry but you are like a puppy when Nayeon is mad at you"

0_0

I'm speechless.

I heard Jungkook laughed quietly at my back. I turned and glared at him.

"Yah! Stop laughing. It's not funny!" I pouted.

"IT IS FUNNY!! Hahahahahaha, Y/n is under her soon-to-be-wife!!" Seulgi unnie suddenly appeared out of nowhere, laughing her ass off.

"Do you want me to tell them how you act when Irene unnie scolded you?! I bet you got SoRe!!" She went silent as blush erupted her face. That bear thought she can humiliate me? Huh, I can return the attack, bish.

The others laughed loudly. I swear I heard someone fart.

"I heard my name being called" Irene unnie entered the room stopping us from our laughter.

Oopsies...

~•▪~

"Y/nn~ Let's go on a date~" Nayeon tugged my sleeves while pouting.

Ever since yesterday, when I called her using an endearment,  she became more clingy.

I nodded at her as her smile widens and dragged me outside the mansion.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a secret. Consider this as our very first date. I'll be deciding where to go since I'm the one who requested the date" she outsmarted me. Why do I feel like I'm gonna lose something later?

~•▪~

NAYEON'S POV

I'll be marking her. She doesn't need to know when...

I smirked mentally.

~•▪~

NANCY'S POV

"Why do we have to stalk them again?" Ask by the guy beside me. I rolled my eyes.

"We're not stalking them, jerk. We're just following them...that's completely different" he only shrugged.

"Sounds the same to me" aish! Why did I tag him along again?

"Hey, your shoelace" he pointed out. Before I could say anything, he fixed it.

"There!" He stood up. I sneered at him before turning to where Y/n is. I frowned when I saw no one.

"Damn it! We lost them!"

"Better luck next time, then" I glared at him.

"It's your fucking fault, you jerk!!"

~•▪~