❦| Chapter 15

Y/N'S POV

I paced back and forth as I nervously bite my fingers. I checked the time and it's passed 10 pm already. Nayeon hasn't arrived yet and it got me worried.

"What's taking her so lon--" I was cutted of my phone ringing. It's Jungkook.

I answered, "Have you found her?" I asked impatiently. He chuckled nervously.

"Um..hehe, can you please go to xxx bar and see for yourself? I can barely handle 2 drunk girls and there's 9-- actually, 8 of them" I immediately hanged up and grabbed my car keys. I drove to the given location and parked in the nearest parking space.

I went inside and the smell of alcohol and you-know-what mixed in the air. I scrunched my nose. Horrible~

I went to the counter as I saw my brother waving his hands looking at my direction. How did he even know I am here?

I can see passed out ladies beside him. I wandered my eyes to find the ninth girl and to my relief, she's just.....using her phone.

I approached them. "Mina-yah.." I called out and she turned to me almost immediately.

"Sis, please handle your wife first? I think she's trying to kill me. She kept complaining why you didn't come with them" I scratched my neck before encircling Nayeon's left arm around my neck and helped her to get into the car.

I got startled when I saw Mina following me while helping Chaeyoung to walk.

"I'll just get the others" Mina nodded. I left them and went inside again.

I saw Taehyung and the others with them already. "We'll help you get them in the car" I nodded as they guided the drunk girls outside the bar with me watching them. They might do something to the girls that will cause them to visit hell this early.

~•▪~

"Thanks again, Kookie" I waved at him as he did so before leaving the room where the girls are.

I sighed, this would be hard. I frowned. "Mina, can you help me change their clothes?" She nodded.

"I'll just get some spare clothes in my closet" I left the guest room and went to I and Nayeon's room. That bunny really likes to cause trouble. If Mr. Im finds out, she would be grounded.

Childish, right? I mean, we're adults already. Tch, I experienced it from my mom when she found out that I went to a bar once.

~•▪~

"Done. Now go and take a rest, Minari" she gave me a gummy smile before bidding me a goodnight. I closed the door and went downstairs to lock all that needs to be locked.

Remember that we still don't have any guards or maids with us. I sighed. They are making it hard for me.

"If they try to break in, they'll face my wrath.."

I went up to our shared room and layed in the bed with a metal baseball bat beside me. Don't ask where I get it from, it's from the author's imagination.

~•▪~

...

...

"Eh, I can't sleep.."

...

...

...

"Heck, insomnia?! Why at this time?!" I immediately lowered my voice. Aish!!!

~•▪~

A/n: Lame chapter ;~;