❦| Chapter 27

NAYEON'S POV

I watched as Rosé approached Y/n who looked at her confusedly. She leaned at Y/n's ear, whispering something, I saw how Y/n glanced at me nervously.

Someone elbowed me causing for me to flinch.

"Stop doing that, unnie" Jihyo said as Sana sat beside her.

"Yeah, you kept on glaring daggers. Why don't you just cling on her 24/7?" Sana suggested that caused for Jihyo to flick her in the forehead.

"Aw~ stop doing that or I'll steal you from your boyfriend!" Sana shrieked that caused for our eyes to widen.

"Then stop trying to snake around!" Jihyo argued back. Sana pouted.

"I'm just like this around you. But you kept on ignoring me not until I did something wrong to your perspective" Jihyo froze as Sana stood from her seat, stomping her way towards the innocent penguin who got attacked by the wild snake.

Wews~

~•▪~

SANA'S POV

Jihyo is stupid.

She is dumb.

She is fucking naive!

She is- argh!!

Why do I have to like someone who has a boyfriend?!

I huffed as I snuggled my face to Mina's neck. "What's wrong" she asked with her usual soft voice.

"Jihyo..." I whined, telling her like a kid who got her lollipop stolen.

I can feel Chaeyoung staring at us. No need to be jealous, Chaeng. You can have this penguin all to yourself. I like someone and she's a God.

Mina patted my shoulder. She knows what's my problem when I say Jihyo's name everytime she asks me what's wrong.

I scanned my eyes and landed on the laughing pale girl. Hmm..

"Minari~ I'm gonna go~" I let go of the hug and wiggled my eyebrows with a smile. She just laughed a little knowing what's on my mind.

I left her with the smol girl and approached Dahyun. I immediately sat beside her.

"Jagiya~" she blushed.

'So cute'

~•▪~

JIHYO'S POV

I gritted my teeth as I hang my head low. I am beside my boyfriend and infront of us is his friend.

They are laughing like I didn't exist.

They are always like this everytime me and Daniel decided to meet up, she's always there.

I stood up and excused myself to go to the comfort room but it seems like they are too caught up with each other and they ignored me.

'Tsk!'

I was about to leave but then, someone dragged Daniel out from his seat and punched him in the guts. For some reason, I didn't felt worried but instead, I felt pity for him.

But I gasped when I realized that Sana is the one who punched him.

The girl (I still don't know what her name is), helped Daniel stand and glared at Sana.

"How dare you do that him?! Who are you even?!" She shouted. We certainly earned a crowd.

"Me? Heh, from what side of the world are you from and you don't know me?" Sana sneered. The girl got angry and raised her hand.

Before she can lay her hand on Sana, I immediately went beside the latter and slapped the girl.

Daniel asked the girl if she is okay making me scoff. He turned to me and gave me a glare.

"Tch, I thought you're different, Jihyo" he spat. I rolled my eyes.

"Bastard, you're the one who's cheating behind my friend and you're the one to say that? Hah! Unbelievable. This is why I hate jerks who acts like a dickhead!!" Sana suddenly kicked him in the middle of his legs where the sun don't shine.

He fell on the floor, pain flashed in his face. "You are no longer Jihyo's boyfriend, you understand?!"

She grabbed my wrist and we left the scene. She turned to an alleyway and she pinned me on the wall.

Before I could speak, she immediately shushed me with her lips, kissing me. I gasped.

She pulled away and smirked.

"From now on, you are Sana's Jihyo. Do you understand?" She gave me a sinister smile.

~•▪~