❦| Chapter 3

Y/N'S POV

I slumped myself beside my brother as he looked at me with curiousity.

"What's wrong?" He asked and I just sulked.

"You know that I won't get an answer if you keep on sulking there" he told me, I glared at him.

"I know that you know what's wrong with me" I rolled my eyes as he raised his hands in defeat before chuckling.

"What did Appa do this time?" He asked while playing with my hair.

I sighed in frustration.

"I got arranged, tch" He just smiled worriedly.

"You won't beat the hell out of your fianćee, right?" He asked quietly but I clearly heard it.

"Of course, I won't..she's too pretty" I mumbled the last three words but I think he heard it as he grinned teasingly.

"Don't start with me, brother. Or else..." I trailed off and smirked as he finally glared at me.

"Don't you dare, sis" I just chuckled and stood up before heading towards my own room.

I sighed heavily. I'll be staying with her in one roof?! Heh! As if..I'll just stay at my condo then.

Then before I knew it, I fell asleep...

~•▪~•▪~•▪~

"You can't stay at your condo. I know you, dear" I stopped on my tracks. I faced him with a frown.

"And why? It's my place so you can't stop me" I was about to walk away when my mom called me.

"Honey, it's best for the both of you to get along before the wedding. You'll thank us after everything" then she kissed my cheek before leaving.

I just sighed. I'm still young, I can't be tied to someone this early.

~•▪~•▪~•▪~

NAYEON'S POV

I sat on the queen-sized bed. The room's theme is purple and black, it looks great so it's fine for me.

Then I heard a knock...the butler of mine peeked his head on the door.

"Ms.Im, Ms.Jeon has arrived" I smirked when I heard that. I wonder what will be her reaction when she find out that we'll be sharing a room.

I fixed myself before heading downstairs, seeing Y/n with an annoyed expression.

"Hey, Jeon" she turned to my direction and stared for a while before walking away. Heh, guess she got charmed by me.

I followed her until we reached the kitchen.

"Tch, I guess I'll cook then" she's cute talking to herself, not knowing I'm watching her.

She got ingredients from the refrigerator and got startled when she saw me watching her from the counter.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Just watching you, you're attractive, I must say" I smiled and her face suddenly turned red. I laughed mentally.

"Tsk, whatever" then she went back to cooking.

••• ••• ••• ••• •••

After five minutes of silence, I decided to break it since it's annoying me.

"Are you really this quiet?" She just shrugged. "You?.."

"Aren't you suppose to be cold?" She questioned.

"You're right. Can you guess why?" I mocked her. She paused a little.

"Tch.." I grinned. I went behind her and back hugged her. Damn, she smells nice.

I can feel her tense at the sudden contact. "You smell good, Y/n" I smirked as she shuddered.

"W-what are you doing?" She stuttered. I snuggled more into her.

"Stop it"

"Why? Am I making your heart flutter? Hmm?" I teased.

"N-no, it's because I'm cooking. You are distracting me" she reasoned but I ain't buying that.

I pulled away and walked back to where I was a while ago with a smirk.

"If you say so, wifey~" I sing-sang the last word. I chuckled when I saw her ears reddening.

~•▪~•▪~•▪~

Y/N'S POV

I can feel my face heating up. Damn, what is up to this girl? She really is something...

She remained silent after that until I finished cooking. The food I made is taught by my friend form the Philippines. Their food tastes great. There's also samgyeopsal and bulgogi, incase she doesn't like to eat rice and the pinoy food.

I prepared it at the table and tapped her shoulder. She fell asleep waiting for me to finish.

I looked around to see that there are no maids and butlers around. Even my personal butler is not here. I sighed, probably dad again.

I tapped her once again, making her groan. Her eyes opened.

"Hey, the food is ready" she blinked before sitting properly.

"What's this? It smells good" she pointed.

"It's called Adobo. This dish is from the Philippines. I've learned it from a friend" she smiled a little when she tasted it.

"It taste good" she complimented then we started eating without speaking to each other.

~•▪~•▪~•▪~

I just remembered that we have class today, but I shrugged it off. Mom will handle it.

After I washed the dishes, I went upstairs to find 10 rooms. I opened the first one to see Nayeon sleeping on a queen-ziced bed.

I approached the girl.

"She's sleeping again? Tch" then I left that room and went to the second one, it's locked.

I tried to open the third and fourth room but they are also locked. Don't tell me.....?

~•▪~•▪~•▪~

All the rooms are locked except for the room that Nayeon is in. I sighed once again, I guess we are sharing the room.

I'm cool with it.

I layed on the bed beside Nayeon. She looks like an angel. A sleeping angel but can be really annoying.

And I can't even forget the fact that she's territorial. She basically called me 'hers' yesterday.

I stared at her flawless face. I can't fall for her, not after what happened before...

I closed my eyes and let the darkness welcome me.

~•▪~•▪~•▪~

3RD PERSON'S POV

The older girl opened her eyes, she's really not asleep. In fact, she didn't expect the younger girl to sleep beside her.

Nevertheless, she won't even let the latter sleep on a couch.

"Be careful, Y/n. You made me fell for you for the first time we met. You need to face the consequence" the older smiled psychotically then hugged the younger by the waist before falling asleep.

~•▪~•▪~•▪~ •••~▪▪▪~••• ~•▪~•▪~•▪~