❦| Chapter 26

Y/N'S POV

"Nayeon, can I go and see someone?" I asked nervously while I held the bouquet of flowers tightly, but not enough to ruin it.

"And who might be that someone?" There is jealousy laced in her tone that I don't know if I'll be happy or scared to.

"Eh..you can come with me if you want..." I said for her not to have a thought about killing me.

Her mood lightened and stood up from her seat. "Of course, I'll just change first.."

~•▪~

An hour has passed and Nayeon is constantly whining about how long the ride is. I just chuckled. 'Cute'

"I know I am, but where are we even going?" She asked impatiently.

"We're here" I said as I turned left and entered the gate. Nayeon went silent.

I parked the car just the roadside near the place where the someone I'm going to visit stays.

We went out of the car. I can see her already. I smiled while approaching her as Nayeon went beside me.

I placed the bouquet just beside her. "Hi, older sister" I greeted and  I heard a gasp from Nayeon but I ignored her.

"It's been a while since I visited you. Me and Jungkook are doing well. Mom is fine too. I don't know if you wanted to know but Dad is doing great" I glanced at Nayeon who looks like she's about to cry. I held the latter's hand.

I forced out a smile. "Unnie, this girl beside me is my fiancé, her name is Im Nayeon.." I turned to Nayeon.

"Nayeon, this is my older sister, Jeon Eunhee..." I gestured at the gravestone infront of us. A tear rolled down my eye but I quickly wiped it out.

~•▪~

"Her death is the reason why I hate Dad. She took her life by hanging on her room, she took her life because of the pressure. Dad wanted her to handle our other company business but she just wants to run her own business and that is to manage a restaurant. But Dad didn't liked it. He even killed my sister's boyfriend" I chuckled grimly as Nayeon rubbed my back, trying to comfort me. I held in my tears, I don't want to burst in tears here.

If I did, I'll look more like a potato than I am now.

"Then, my dad arrange my sister to a guy who raped her without Dad knowing. She tried to tell Dad but the latter did not believe her. That was the last straw and she commited suicide. I'm still young so I can't really do anything"

"I'm so useless.." and right there, my emotions took over and I bawled my eyes out.

~•▪~

NAYEON'S POV

I am completely shock about the revelation. So that is why she hate her Dad. But I can't deny that she still loves him. Her father.

I hugged Y/n as she cried on my shoulder. This is the first time that she did. I stared at the gravestone. I'm sure that her sister is also as beautiful as her.

Time passed and it's getting dark, Y/n fell asleep so I had to carry her to the car. I guess I'm the one who's gonna drive for now.

I buckled Y/n's seatbelt before I started the car. I glanced at the direction of the grave Y/n's older sister is in before smiling.

"Don't worry, Eunhee-ssi. I'll protect your sister. And I will always care for her.." then I drove off.

~•▪~

I woke up earlier than Y/n. She didn't even eat last night. I can't wake her up. She's sleeping at the couch in the living room. I can't carry her upstairs, y'know?!

The others are also awake. Jihyo cooked our breakfast and we ate silently. Surprisingly quiet.

Minutes later, we heard a thud. And it's coming from the living room.

"That must've hurt" Jihyo said while glancing at the living room's direction.

"OW! MY BACK HURTS!!"

We bursted out laughing.

She is effortlessly funny.

~•▪~