❦| Chapter 37 - 1

[ 2 days ago ]

NAYEON'S POV

I sighed for the hundredth time as the food that I left was still untouched.

After the call she recieved yesterday, she locked herself in the room, leaving me no choice but to sleep in one of the guest rooms.

"Y/n! Stop doing this to yourself and open this goddamn door!!" I knocked on the door, I'm getting annoyed.

She won't even let me in!!!

"Yah!! Damn it! Stop acting like a coward and let me in!!" As I shouted the last sentence, she abruptly opened the door and pulled me inside.

Her broken state made my eyes softened. Her red swollen tired eyes greeted my view as I gazed my eyes on her pretty face.

I approached her slowly as she sat on the bed.

Her eyes are blank as she stared into space. I touched her cheek, caressing it softly.

"Y/nn" I mumbled, getting her attention. She sniffed before crying like a baby.

I wrapped my arms around her. "Hey...we're gonna get her back. I promise you" I whispered at her comfortingly.

I pulled away and looked at her. I removed the hair that's blocking her face. Tears are rolling non-stop from her tired eyes.

"Let me help you get better a little bit" I whispered while staring at her eyes, I trailed my sight towards her lips before going back to her anticipating eyes.

Without hesitation, I captured her lips. She reciprocated with the same passionate one that I am giving.

I broke the kiss earning a whine from her making me chuckle. I wiped her tears. "Heh...I won't continue unless you tell me the truth"

I stared at her confused expression. "What truth?" Her raspy voice made me turned on. But I know that I need to hold back.

"Say that you love me, Y/n-ah"

She froze a little before blush erupted on her face. I smirked before leaning slowly to her face.

"I want you..." I trailed my fingers on her cheeks.

"To say that you love me" I bit my lips seductively as she gulped.

"I-I..." say it.

I anticipated as I waited for her to say those 8-letter word from her.

She's been a coward for too long and I don't like that, lucky for her that she's gorgeous like me.

After a few minutes, she stared back at my eyes, with an emotion that I really want to see. Love.

"I love you"

"Took you long enough" I told her as she pouted. "Shouldn't you be saying 'I love you too'?"

I chuckled as she puckered her lips. I pecked her lips in a flash that caught her off guard.

"I love you too, Y/n"

She smiled widely. Guess I succeeded on getting her mind averted from her missing mother.

~•▪~

Spoiler:

"Since I met you, I never liked you for her. I never liked you for Y/n. I should be the one who Y/n loves!!"

A/n: woot-- can you guess who's the person that said that ⬆️.

~•▪~

[Kakapalan ko na ulit peys ko, LOL]

Anygays, I created this one story. Just a few minutes ago😅, I hope you'll check it out. Prologue is out. Heheh...

Another twice x femreader, the title is Yanderes' Obsession.

~•▪~