❦| 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 |❦

There would be no special chapters anymore because....

it's a ..sSeCrEtT.. joke.

Anyways, this book has officially ended and if you really wanted me to publish a book 2, I need your opinions...

What do you think about the 2ND GENERATION?

Do you want them to be the main casts?

(don't worry, TWICE members, the reader/you and the others would still appear in the story, ofcourse)

~•▪~

The reason why I'm contemplating whether I'll make a book 2 is......not everyone who's reading this ff would read the second book.

Also, I really don't know how to finish second books. I guess I'll just go with the flow.

~•▪~

[ extra: special chapter. Lol ]

"What do you think about Aunt Samara?"

"....."

"Why are you looking at me like that? I'm just asking!" Anna squeaked as Yuna narrowed her eyes at her.

"Hmm, Aunt Samara? She's cool!" Nami exclaimed before looking at Anna. "Why do you ask, tho?"

"Nothing. I'm just wondering why she's still single"

Then they heard someone choke on their drink. They turned to see the woman they are talking about.

Choking to her death.

"W....water!"

"Hey, Jorge! Give her the water bottle!" Cody (???'s son) shouted in panic.

Jorge immediately drank the water and gave the dying woman a water bottle.

"Ack- "

....

"She dead, ain't she?"

"Why would you drink the water, you pabo?!" Nami shouted at the frightened Jorge.

"Well, Cody told me to give her a water bottle so I did!"

The rest facepalmed.

"Oop- what do we do now?"

"Should we dump her in the junk yard near the school?"

They all glanced at each other before staring at the motionless Samara on the floor.

"Eh? Look. She's still breathing..."

Disappointment flashed in their faces without them knowing.

"We can still dump her in the junk yard, right?"

~•▪~

A/n: Lol, I don't have anything to do. My mind isn't cooperating with me. Peace~

~•▪~