❦| Chapter 20

Y/N'S POV

I scratch my head when I saw the girls in one table. They look like they are planning something.

"Hey-- " They turned to my direction when I spoke but I was cutted off by someone who suddenly grabbed my wrist.

Lalisa..

"Hey, Y/n/n. I just wanted to ask you if you can accompany me to the club like we used to before?" She asked with a smile. Um, I glanced at Nayeon who's glare is telling me not to accept the invitation.

But how can I decline if the Lalisa Manoban is pouting infront of you?!

Umm..

"..I-I guess...I can. But I need to ask permission first"

I turned to look at Nayeon, the corner of her lips slightly curved up then her face went blank when her eyes darted at Lisa who sighed in defeat.

~•▪~

NAYEON'S POV

My blood's boiling at the sight. How dare her touch my Y/n like that?!

"Fine. I gave Y/n the permission. BUT!!"

I trailed off watching Lisa's supposed to be smiley face faltered a bit.

"We need to come with you and Y/n will only have to stick with me and only me" Lisa's expression flashed a disappointed look.

I smirked mentally.

Lisa then smiled again. Looks like she's challenging me.

"Fine with me then. See you at xxx bar at 8. You know where to find me, Y/n" she winked at the flustered Y/n before leaving. I glared at Lisa's retreating form until she disappeared from our sight.

"Calm down, Nayeon. A war will break out and you have to keep your cool" Jeongyeon said. The others agreed to her statement.

I glared at somewhere.

"How could I calm down if they are trying to steal my bitch?!"

~•▪~

SOMEONE'S POV

"Guys, S--ng--n here. Lalisa Manoban is making a move. I repeat, Lalisa Manoban is making a move" I spoke through my smart watch.

"Copy. Keep your eyes lock on the target. We have to keep her safe" I nodded even though they cannot see me. Or can they.

I smiled when I made eye contact with Lisa, trying to act innocent. I'm cute to look suspicious.

When she walked passed me, I smiled in victory. I glanced at where our princess is and sighed as I saw her having fun with them.

~•▪~

Y/N'S POV

I smiled at Taeyeon unnie before waving goodbye. When I turned around, I got startled when Nayeon's fuming face greeted my view.

Oh..

"Damn it, Y/n!! Stop adding names on my death list!!"

0_0

Does this mean I'm in trouble? What did I even do?!

~•▪~

❧ 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞 [𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] | Im Nayeon ff.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें