❦| Chapter 35

Y/N'S POV

Her face brimmed with a bright smile. I can't seem to look away, I'm captivated.

"Take a picture, it'll last long" Nayeon said as she smirked at me before winking. I blushed and lookaway as I heard Samara laughing.

I glared at the laughing girl. "Tangina mo, Sam" I told her. The latter just stifled her laughter while Nayeon gave me a confused look.

"What did you just said?" Nayeon asked. I smiled sheepishly before answering.

"I told Sam to fuck herself" then I smiled innocently. Samara frowned before her eyes shined in amazement.

"Hey, Nayeon. Do you want to hang out sometimes..without Y/n here?" Samara really likes teasing me, I sneered at her annoying smirk.

I was about to speak when Nayeon said something that made me choose whether to laugh at Sam's dumbfounded look or react whatever to what Nayeon has said..

"Nope, we can't go without her. I told her to stick with me everywhere I go" she then glared at me causing me to seal my lips shut.

"I can't have her wandering around flirting with other girls" I gulped. Sam went silent before laughing silently, trying not to disturb other costumers.

"I don't know that you flirt a lot, Y/n. I swear you're a good girl" I felt relieved.

"I don't flirt, well I tried once and it didn't end well. I don't know that talking to people means flirting" I explained, eyeing Nayeon who just huffed.

What's taking the food too long?

"Oops, I forgot that I'm the one who's gonna cook your food" she made a peace sign before dashing away.

"What the-- ?" That bitch!

~•▪~

"So, where were we? Oh! The flirting thing-- wait, I heard about Kim Jennie. Where is she?" Nayeon frowned as she heard Jennie's name.

I shrugged. "I don't know. I haven't seen her for a week already" I answered.

She rubbed her temple. "I wonder where she might be.."

Then she faced me. "What? Don't worry about her, she's with Lisa somewhere"

Nayeon stayed silent. And continued on drinking her glass of juice.

"How can you be so sure?" Sam looked at me suspiciously.

"The author told me so" (a/n: I don't even care about the fourth wall anymore)

She gave me a confused look as Nayeon rolled her eyes. "Don't mind her, Sam. She's always like that"

I just grinned just in time as my phone vibrated from my jean pocket.

I pulled out my phone and looked at the caller id. It's Mom.

It's been awhile since I seen and heard her voice.

"It's mom. I need to answer this" they both nodded as i stood up and went outside the restaurant.

When I answered the call, the smile on my face suddenly disappeared once I heard a sob.

"M-mom?"

"Hello, dear. Guess what?! We have your mom!" I froze.

~•▪~