❦| Chapter 9

NAYEON'S POV

I frowned as Y/n kept on dozing off. I called her for about 10 times already yet she's still stuck on her own thoughts.

I grumbled under my breath before smacking her arm.

"Aww! What was that for, you sadistic woman?!"

"Tch, I called you for so many times, you rebel!! I want you to come with me, we need to go somewhere" she raised her eyebrow.

"Why me? You have friends, right?" I glared at her in response as she shrunk on her seat. She pouted.

"Fine, but I won't drive!" I rolled my eyes as she kept her pout still.

"Stop pouting or el-- "

"Or else what?" She cutted me off. I just gave her a sarcastic smirk before answering...

"Or I'll kiss you.." her eyes widened and covered her mouth with her hands. I laughed at her face. Cute.

It's not like I'll just kiss her anyways, I'll fuck her. Joke.

~•▪~

As we were walking around, someone suddenly tackled Y/n with a hug.

"Y/nn! I'm so lucky to spot you here!" Then she saw me, glaring at her. She raised an eyebrow before looking at me up and down.

"Who is she?" She asked with an accent that I don't know if I'll like it or not. Y/n hastily removed the girl's arms around her neck.

Before Y/n could talk, I already did, "I'm Im Nayeon, and I am Y/n's fiance.."

She glared at me with full hatred. Just then, Y/n walked away from the girl and went beside me. Heh, looks like Y/n still chose me.

"Stop whatever you're gonna do, Jennie. I'm done with your games" Just who is this girl to Y/n? I shouldn't have brought her here.

The girl named Jennie just pouted towards Y/n and clinged. She's clearly trying to pick a fight on me.

"Yah! Can you remove that hands off my wife? She's already mine and you can't do anything about it!" I ignored the fact that Y/n blushed and I snatched her off of that Jennie girl.

"Oh, I can do something about it. I can get uncle to cancel the arrangement and make Y/n to marry me.."

~•▪~

Y/N'S POV

Ok, I had enough of her.

"Stop this, woman. And I won't let that happen. You may be my first but Nayeon is my last, now fuck off!!"

Gosh, now we created a crowd!! I hate this type of attention especially that the three of us are known as the youngest billion makers in the whole world.

I held to Nayeon's hand and dragged her out of the mall. Jennie, on the other hand, kept calling my name and tried to follow us but she lost us in the crowd.

~•▪~

"Are you okay?" I asked as we entered the car. Well, I decided to drive us home. I started the engine and drove off.

She just nodded and looked outside the window. "I'm sorry..I shouldn't have brought you along"

I glanced at her from my peripheral vision. She's pouting while glaring at the tinted window.

I chuckled mentally, she looks cute. "It's okay, we'll just go shopping next time"

And her face lit up.

I wonder when will I have the courage..

The courage to say that I already fell for her....

~•▪❦▪•~