❦| Special Chapter - 2

A/n: Another special chapter for you guys! Hope you'll like it :)
~•▪~

3RD PERSON'S POV

[ time: 4:13am ]

"MINATOZAKI SANAKE!!!!"

A loud voice echoed in the four walls of the mansion, waking up the people living in their humble home.

Groans of annoyance were heard from the rooms on the second floor as the said woman bolted up from the bed.

"Damn, she's much more louder than my alarm clock" Nami muttered before dropping her face to her pillow.

A sigh of relief escaped from her lips.

"YOU SANAKE!! STAND UP AND EXPLAIN THIS SHIT!!"

Nami stood up in annoyance, glancing at the time from her alarm clock. "Damn, those gays are really-.. argh!"

Y/n and Nayeon lazily stood up from their beds before leaving their room.

"What's the commotion is all about?"

Y/n asked as she watch Jihyo who's glaring daggers at her lover.

"She's fucking dating someone that is not me!!" Jihyo shouted that made the others turn to go and see the mess.

"Mom is dating someone else?!" Anna gasped before glaring at her frightened mother.

"N-no! It's not a date or something!! Mark asked me out and said he would treat me food!" Sana exclaimed cluelessly. Jihyo's glare sharpen.

"Don't worry about your wife, Auntie Jihyo. She's extremely gay, you know that, right?" Micha said while clinging into Nami's arm.

Jorge glared at the sight. He doesn't like it but he can't do anything since he's surrounded by gays. And he counted himself as one too.

"I can't deny that Micha's right, Auntie. We all know that Aunt Sana started the Sanake Virus and the Gay Pandemic" Nami said, defending the Queen of Gay Sanakes.

The others are silent, waiting for Jihyo's response.

"Okay.." everyone let out a sigh of relief. "But...."

Everyone held their breath once again as they waited for Jihyo to continue her words.

"I'm visiting Daniel and you can't stop me" Jihyo said as she tried to walk out of the room but the others are blocking her way.

"Yah, get out of my way" Jihyo warned as the others just gestured her to look at Sana who's now standing up.

"You won't go, Ji. I'm warning you" Sana said in a low tone before letting out a dark chuckle.

"Damn, she's scary" Momo whispered to her wife.

"Can you guys please leave us for a moment?" Sana said as she looked at her friends, raising her eyebrow.

Within a single blink, they are now gone and back to their rooms. Sleeping.

~•▪~

"Gosh, I'm tired as fuck. I didn't know that Jihyo can be louder than her usual loud voice"

Y/n dropped her head on her office table as Nayeon entered the office and waltzed towards her direction.

Y/n sat comfortably at her swivel chair as she watch her wife.

"Hey, babe. You alright?"

Nayeon asked as she sat on the seat infront of Y/n's table after she gave a kiss on Y/n's lips.

"Ehhh...nope. I'm so tired" Nayeon raised her eyebrow. "Should I kick them out of the room beside us or out of the house?"

Y/n chuckled shaking her head before smiling and stared at Nayeon's eyes. "What?"

"You look beautiful"

Blush erupted Nayeon's face at the sudden compliment. Her heart beats faster than before as she felt butterflies on her stomach. (Quite common, isn't it?)

Y/n stood up and went infront of the still blushing bunny. Cupping the older's cheek by her two hands.

"I love you, Im Nayeon" Y/n said before leaning in. They were about to touch lips....

....when someone barged in.

"I brought food!"

Nami and her squad arrived. They both leaned away, sighing disappointedly.

"Oop- did we interrupt something? Anyways, whatever it is you both are doing, stop. This is an office"

Nami stated, scolding her glaring parents.

"You'll always be a cock block, Nami" Chaeyoung then entered the room, followed by the others.

"Hey! This is an office, why are you guys even here?" Y/n pouted at them. Nami just laughed at her mom's cuteness.

"Damn, you're cute mom. But I'm still cuter"

"Fine then" Y/n raised both of her hands as if she's surrendering.

"Just like her mother, so narcissistic" Mina said with sarcasm in her voice.

Everyone laughed as Nayeon glared at her friends.

"Yah! I'm still older than you all!"

"We all know that, Grandma" Tzuyu said with a smug smile.

'This feels likes a dejavu' Y/n thought as she smiles at her love ones being in the same room as hers.

But seriously...

They barely fit in her office.

-_-

~•▪~

A/n: Ey, this is much more shorter than the last SC.

But anygays, did you like it?

If you have questions, comment here...

~•▪~