❦| Chapter 17

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Hyung, what are you doing here? Where's the others? Where's Tae?" I asked continuously but he just gave a low chuckle.

"Why? You don't want me here? Mean.." he pouted.

I gulped as he approached me like a predator. What is wrong with him?

"Jimin oppa!!!" I sighed in relief as I turned to where that voice came from. Y/n..

"..oh, hey, Y/n.." he greeted back as he stepped away from me. Y/n gave him a look.

"Are you.... are you trying to establish Jikook?! Yah! Don't try to confuse my Kookie. I like TaeKook more" she came forward and grabbed Jimin hyung's ear.

The latter winced.

"We're gonna have a little chat, Kookie! Bye" I'm....dumbfounded. I surely am. My phone rang and my face lit up when I saw the caller's name.

I picked it up and smiled.

"Hey...

Lisa..."

~•▪~

Y/N'S POV

"Are you sure about this, Y/n? You know she's gonna be mad at you" I rolled my eyes at him.

"I should be the one asking you. About a while ago, are you sure about that? He's gonna be mad at you" he sighed. "I'm just teasing him" he pouted.

"Eww, don't do that" I grabbed a towel and smacked it into his face.

"Yah, that's the second time. I'm older than you"

"And I'm younger than you. That means you would spoil me or else, I will let you eat spoiled food" he chuckled nervously.

"Understandable. Where do you want to go?"

I grinned at him.

He gulped. "Please not in her house"

~•▪~

"There! You look pretty, Jimin oppa" I laughed as well as Eunha did.

"This is why I don't want to be here.." he complained. "You'll regret saying that"

I heard someone says. I laughed as his face paled.

Ryujin appeared holding a scissor, add the fact that she's grinning widely. She looks like a psycho.

"Be thankful, Oppa. Ryujin's gonna give you a free haircut" the guys laughed at the misery of Park Jimin.

"Guys, have you seen Chanyeol?"

~•▪~

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?" I asked them. They glanced at each other before smiling at me creepily.

"Why are you looking for him? Hmm?" Yerin teased. I rolled my eyes.

"Perhaps you like him.." Shuhua wiggled her eyebrows. I frowned.

"Stop it, guys. I'm gay and I'm getting married already, remember?" I said on their faces. Their faces brimmed with realization.

"Oh, sorry. Hehe.." they said in unison with awkward smiles.

"You kids should not tease my baby to that guy. I don't like him"

We turned to see Solar unnie and Moonbyul unnie standing at the doorway.

Solar unnie went beside me. "Unnie...what are you doing here?" I asked but they only gave me a smile.

"Where's Kookie? You should have brought him and your fiance here. She's such a nice girl compare to you" eh?

"You've met her already?" Yeji butted in.

"Yes, Im Nayeon is such a kind girl. I wonder what she liked about you" Solar unnie added. I frowned. As far as I remember, that girl always demand me to do things I don't like.

But I guess, that's what I like about her.

"Eh? What are you saying, unnie? Y/n's perfect. She can cook, she can play any instruments, she can sing, she can dance, she also has visuals, she's wealthy and she's smart..I mean, she's a complete package!!" Sowon exclaimed. I blushed.

"Add the fact that she looks cute when she blush" Yuju added.

"Don't tell me, you like my baby Y/n? Nope, you can't like her. She's for Nayeon only" Solar unnie hugged me tightly.

"What?! We don't like her!"

"She's like a little sister for us"

"She's our baby sister" tf?

....

"Can you please let her go now? Unless you want her to die" Moonbyul unnie spoke for the first time today.

"Oh, mianhe.."

I think I'm gonna faint. And good thing, I didn't.

"I'm gonna go now, Nayeon might kill me if I don't arrive home at 5pm" I told them.

"Then you're dead. It's past 6pm already" oh no.

~•▪~

I entered the mansion. It's eerily quiet. Pray for me.

"And why are you late?" Prepare my grave.

~•▪~