❦| Chapter 37 - 3

A/n: Oh my GodJihyo, I'm so sorry for not updating yesterday. I really felt bad because my drafts went deleted by my annoying sister. I hope you'll forgive me.

I'm so........cute, jowk. You can continue now..

~•▪~

Y/N'S POV

I held my gun tightly as me and Mamamoo arrived in the ninth floor.

There are no big men with guns around and it's too suspicious.

Me and the unnies exchanged knowing looks before making our way upstairs to the last floor.

When we arrived at the top, a door greeted our view. And we can hear muffled voices and footsteps from the inside.

"Let's go" Solar unnie whispered before motioning to Moonbyul unnie. The latter kicked the door resulting for it to fall down and made a loud thud.

We pointed our guns forward as we heard a chuckle. There's Nancy, her whole group, a couple of men, Eunwoo and my mom.

She looks thin and full of bruise. My anger started on rising as I gritted my teeth.

"Would you look at that...the Jeon's heiress is finally here!!"

Eunwoo announced with a smug look. I glared at him.

"You dare to hurt my mom?!"

His eyes hardened. "Why wouldn't I? Aren't you relieved that I haven't killed her yet just like how you killed my girlfriend?!"

"She didn't kill your girlfriend, you lunatic!!" Hwasa unnie exclaimed, she is clearly annoyed.

"Shut up! I seen it in my two eyes!! My girlfriend got shot because of you!!"

I gave him my coldest death glare. They all shivered as they looked away, trying to avoid my stare.

"She fucking jumped infront of me, y'know!!" I frowned. "And she's not dead.." I added.

"You're lying!!!"

"Aish! Stop this nonsense!! Eunwoo, you jerk! Stop talking!" Nancy snarled at Eunwoo.

She faced me, "Y/nn~" she purred and I shivered. Goosebumps!

My face twisted into a look of disgust. Up until now, she's still the obsessed girl that I knew.

"Stop looking at my baby Y/n. I don't like you for her. She's only for Nayeon" Solar unnie said bluntly and I saw how Nancy clenched her fist as she smiled sarcastically.

"Nayeon....so that's her name. She might be dead now because of the blood loss. Yuqi did a great job" she then giggled along with the people on her side.

Without second thoughts, I pointed the gun at Nancy and pulled the trigger. I heard gasps.

I didn't killed her, yet. I just shot her on her leg. She gave me a look of disbelief before laughing like a maniac.

"Hahaha...she'll die anytime soon, if I can't have you, she can't too"

"Y/n.." Solar unnie warned me. I rolled my eyes as I shot the guy next to my unconscious Mom.

Then the fight started.

~•▪~

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I ran faster with the others trailing behind me. We ran and ran until we reached the tenth floor, gunshots, blood and screams in pain everywhere.

"Attack!"

We all jolted as we attacked the outnumbered enemy as I let Bangchan and Han sneaked to get Mom put of this place safely with IN and Felix coming with them.

I faced one of Nancy's friends, I met her one time and she's the cause of my trauma about liking girls. I should be thankful then.

Heh, maybe not.

I shot her leg and smacked the gun on her head making it bleed, she fell on the floor, unconscious.

I ran towards one of the buff guys that were about to punch my sister but I shot him on the stomach.

I clicked my tongue as he screamed like a girl.

I looked around as I spotted Y/n wrestling with Eunwoo. I guess her demon side is sleeping once again.

Y/n kicked Eunwoo in the gut as he fell down on the floor. Y/n sat on his stomach, throwing punches on his face which the poor guy can't avoid.

His face is bleeding and I barely recognize him because of the blood on his face.

I was about to vo towards them but a group of girls entered the floor we are in. And their eyes darted towards Y/n.

"Y/n!!" The girls shouted earning all of the attention.

"D-dayeon?" (A/n: I changed the spelling for a reason) Eunwoo stuttered in shock as he thought that Dahyun is her girlfriend.

Tzuyu stared blankly at Eunwoo as she wrapped her arm around the older's waist.

Eunwoo pushed Y/n away from him and stood up, approaching Dahyun who looked scared.

"Dayeon! It's m-me!"

I glanced at Y/n, she's smirking and she seemed interested to what will happen next.

Eunwoo reached his bloody hands towards Dahyun who shook in fear, Tzuyu gritted her teeth as she punched the guy in the face.

Eunwoo fell on the ground, knocked out. "Tch, bastard" Tzuyu muttered coldly.

Then the paramedics came as we left the building. "Y/n.." Jihyo called while Solar is calming her down.

"I- we have to go. N-nayeon..she's on the hospital"

~•▪~

A/n: 3 left.

~•▪~