❦| Chapter 18΅

A/n: Uh....

~•▪~

Y/N'S POV

"Why are you late?" Right there, I knew. I fucked up. Prepare my grave...

Nayeon stood in front of me with her arms crossed against her chest.

I gulped. "I- I.." shit!

I can't believe I stuttered, and her, wearing a night gown that reveals her smooth legs doesn't help!!

I looked away. Trying to ignore the temptation.

"Why are you looking away, hmm?" She whispered seductively. Is she...trying to...?

Goosebumps!!

I stepped back and turned to look at her but that might be a wrong move. She's staring at me with that mischievous look on her face. Her eyes glinting with lust.

"E-eh.." my breath hitched as she leaned closer. "I warned you about disobeying me, didn't I?"

My mouth opened to say something but the words didn't came out. I tried walking in small steps away from the door. Just a little more and I can run away from her.

She raised her eyebrow as if noticing my weird movements. She doesn't have to know what I'm thinking about.

I laughed awkwardly. "Uh, hehe...um, I lost track of time" Yes! An opening!

I immediately dashed my way out of being cornered but a sudden pull on my collar stopped me from escaping the big hands of this grandma bunny.

The next thing I knew, I was pinned down on the sofa. Oh shit! Too near. My face is probably red right now but thank goodness that the lights aren't turned on.

"Don't even try to escape from me, Y/n.." she whispered. My eyes widened when her eyes darted on my lips. My mind started to get blank when she leaned in.

And then...

The lights turned on. I heard gasps.

"You aren't planning to fuck her in there, right?"

~•▪~

A/n: ....Now is not the right time, guys ._. Mian~

~•▪~

I gathered all of my strength and pushed Nayeon away from me. And for the second time, she fell on the floor.

She glared at Jihyo's direction. "Aish, why do you guys have to interrupt?"

"Sorry, we're just concerned about the sofa" Jeongyeon said sarcastically. The others nodded in agreement.

She groaned before glaring at me. I raised both of my hands in defense.

"What did I do?!"

"Where have you been, huh?! Are you seeing someone behind my back?!" Her face flushed. My mouth hanged open in shock.

"Eh?!" I have no words to say except that one that I exclaimed. But poor me, I recieved multiple smacks from Nayeon herself.

~•▪~ fastforward >>>

Morning came. I stretched my body when I stood up. My body's sore. I slept on the couch last night.

-_-

You didn't think of anything else, right?

After I finished doing my daily morning routine, I went downstairs to be greeted with.....a mess.

Momo and Jeongyeon fighting over food. Nayeon and Tzuyu bickering about something. Jihyo guiding Dahyun with a Bible. Sana surprisingly listening to what Jihyo and Dahyun are talking about with a confused face. And finally, Michaeng playing games.

I facepalmed. Living with 9 girls is hard. That made me think, why are the others even staying here when it was only supposed to be Nayeon and me?!

I mean, I'm not saying that I want Nayeon all by myself but that is what I'm really pointing out.

No one even noticed me. I sighed. Please tell me how to deal with these 9 crackheads?

~•▪~