❦| Chapter 36

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I angrily punched the dude as he kept his mouth shut. His face is full of bruises and blood.

We caught him spying on our home after our mom went missing. Because of them, Y/n become devastated and depressed.

"I fucking asked you to answer me!!!" Then I kicked him in his stomach making him fell with the chair.

He winced in pain as my friends tried to calm me down. Tried.

"You fucking son of a bitch!! Stop taking it so long! Or else I'llkill your only daughter!!" His eyes widened as he frantically shook his head with tears flowing on his damaged face.

"Please!! Not my daughter!! She knows nothing about this!!" He begged but that just made my demon side surfaced out.

"Then. Speak" I told him while gritting my teeth. Damn it!! My hand is itching to kill.

"I-I was told to spy on you after they kidnapped your mother. They told m-me to keep my mouth shut, or else..t-they will kill my d-daughter!" he cried. Tsk.

"Where did they bring my mother?"

My mom is fucking fragile! Without her, we'll gone berserk and be the demons that are hiding inside of us.

"Y-your sister knows the location" I punched his face once again before leaving the place. I drove hastily towards my sister's house and entered it once I arrived.

I don't need to knock. I'm pissed off.

There's no one in the living room so I rushed to the first room the I've seen and entered it.

There she is, being cuddled by her fiance. Y/n's eyes held no emotion as she continued to stare at nothingness.

"Y/n" I called her. Their heads snapped towards me.

"The man has revealed mom's location. He said, you would know where it is" she pondered for a bit before giving me the most chilling look I have ever recieved.

~•▪~

Y/N'S POV

"Where to?" My brother asked as he walked downstairs with me and Nayeon following him.

"The abandoned building. Where we used to hang out with Eunwoo" he stopped dead on his tracks. I see him clenching his fist.

Why can't he just fucking move on?! It's not your fault that girlfriend died!!" He ran his fingers on his hair frustratedly.

Then he started walking once again. I felt Nayeon held my hand.

"I'm coming with you" she stared at me sternly making me sigh. "I don't have a choice, do I?" She grinned at me making me smile a little.

"Let's bring the whole gang!" I heard Jungkook said. I grabbed Nayeon's hand as we walked outside the house.

The others are already here. Gfriend, BTS, Redvelvet, (G)I-dle, Straykids, Mamamoo and Itzy.

I nodded at the others giving them a sign of my approval. They cheered. "Let's go kick butts!!!"

Then off we go.

~•▪~

Eunwoo should know not to mess up with me and my family. He knows what I'm capable off.

How dare he try to mock me!!?

I'll fucking kill him once I found out that he hurted my mom!!

~•▪~

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I glanced at Y/n who sat beside Nayeon. Her eyes are starting to change.

Nayeon didn't seem to notice since she's leaning at Y/n's shoulder. Whispering things that I didn't hear.

She's calming the demon down. I sighed. I can tell that this fight would be very bloody.

They started this violently, then we'll finish it mercilessly.

They took someone who's sealing our demons to sleep. Now that she's not here, they will taste those demons' wrath.

~•▪~

A/n: I re-written this one. About those who have read chapter 36 awhile ago, I'm sorry.

I written it as soon as I woke up and I haven't re-read it. I didn't mean to make the question sound weird. It's just a fanfic, please don't go hating on me.

I just read it when comments started appearing in my notifications. I'm sorry once again to those who have read this chapter awhile ago.

~•▪~