❦| Chapter 29

Y/N'S POV

"I'm sorry.."

I gave her a confused look, "For what?" She sighed heavily.

"I might have forgot that I have a girlfriend and I kinda tried to destroy your relationship with Nayeon" she smiled sheepishly as she scratched her cheek in embarrassment.

"Heol~ so that's why. By the way, what did you want to talk about again?"

"I just wanted to say goodbye, I'm going back on Australia, I have things to do there" she smiled.

"Tell your girl I said hi. And be careful. Call me if you landed safely. I need to go now" I told her as she gave me one last hug before I left.

I glanced at my wristwatch to see that it's only been half an hour when we talked. I shrugged,I better go home early or I'll get pUniShEd like what Nayeon threatened me to.

~•▪~

I was about to enter the mansion when I saw Yoona on the other side of the road. She's talking to a girl.

They look like a couple to me.

She noticed me so I waved at her. She smiled and waved back. I entered the mansion and was greeted by....

Silence...

Where is everybody?

I went upstairs to find all of them (minus Jeongyeon & Momo) in our room. Watching a movie in a laptop. MY laptop.

"Hey, Y/n! Come join us" Dahyun called me as she patted the space beside her.

I smiled and sat beside her with two pair of eyes staring at me intently.

~•▪~

MOMO'S POV

"Have a seat, girls" My Dad gestured at the chairs infront of him and Jeongyeon's Father.

We sat quietly, wondering why they suddenly invited us for lunch for the very first time.

"So...?" I trailed off.

"We have been thinking about this for a long time before you met Jeon's heiress...we decided to...

Arrange the both of you on a marriage"

My mouth fell open as I heard those words. Jeongyeon on the other hand, looked unsure.

I turned to her.

"Do you know about this?" I asked trying to suppress my anger.

"Don't be mad at her, Momo. She doesn't know anything about this until now" my Dad defended. I sighed.

I felt like he chained my freedom away from me. I smiled bitterly. So this is what Y/n felt like before.

"So..what do you say?" Jeongyeon's dad asked.

"I'll agree if Momo agrees to it. But over all, I'm fine with it. It's better to marry someone I know than to marry a stranger" Jeongyeon answered before sending me a smile that definitely warmed my heart.

What the hell, why does my heart beat faster so suddenly?

I only felt this when Dahyun is around. I smiled a little.

"I'm fine with it" they both smiled widely. "Great! Now, about the wedding...."

I tuned out of the conversation. I might be marrying Jeongyeon but I still like Dahyun. Her smiles makes my heart flutter.

The problem is, Dahyun likes Tzuyu and vice-versa. Maybe...I should try moving on and learn to love Jeongyeon more than a friend.

She's gonna be my wife afterall.

~•▪~

Y/N'S POV

When the movie ended, they went to their rooms to do something, maybe to wash up?

But as I head downstairs, someone grabbed my wrist. I turned to see Nayeon who's giving me an innocent look.

"Where have you been while I was sleeping?" She asked. I sighed before answering her truthfully.

"I met with Rosé at a restaurant..." she gripped my hand tightly. I ignored the pain and continued.

"She just said her goodbye since she's going back to her hometown" she raised an eyebrow. I rolled my eyes. There's a meaning behind the look she's giving me.

"I told you that she's already taken, didn't I?" It's my turn to raise an eyebrow. She crossed her arms over her chest like she's challenging me.

"Since when?"

"Chapter 11, babe" I answered without knowing what I called her as her face flushed red suddenly.

She's blushing.

"What did you call me?"

"Call you what? Babe?" I answered before my eyes widened in realization and blushed too.

Did I seriously just fucking called her that?!

~•▪~