❦| Chapter 14

???'S POV

"Are you sure about this?" He asked making me roll eyes mentally.

"A hundred and one percent sure. I saw her with my own eyes.." his eyes darted at the picture that we took 3 years ago.

"Oppa, I heard a news. And it's not good.." Her face says that it's really bad.

"What is it?" I asked.

"They're here.." I gave her a look of disbelief. No, they--

"Park Chaeyoung's also here!!" Someone barged in. "She arrived from Australia.." she panted.

I facepalmed. There will be chaos.

"Then we'll focus on one plan....

Make sure that Y/n won't get hurt"

~•▪~

Y/N'S POV

"Are you serious?!" I gave Chaeyoung a look.

"Yes, you heard it right. The date of the wedding is changed..." I said in a monotone voice.

"You don't look disappointed. You really don't want to marry Nayeon unnie?" She asked.

"Of course, I want to!" I shrunk on my seat when everyone turned their attention at us.

"What are you guys talking about?" Nayeon asked as she narrowed her eyes at Chaeyoung. Poor, smol bean.

"Well, it's about the wedding--"

"What wedding?" Lisa butted in the conversation. Uh, I forgot to tell her about the arrange marriage.

I sighed, "Nayeon's father and my father delayed the wedding and changed the date. They said that the wedding will be in four months away"

Nayeon looks disappointed, I tell you.

"Aw~ I'm really looking forward after the wedding" Nayeon whined before giving me mischievous smile. I gulped.

"That's good then!" Jennie exclaimed and that's when the mood changed. Nayeon's expression got darker and immediately leaned closer to me.

She really don't like Jennie.

"And why is that good?" Jeongyeon asked and raised an eyebrow. Jennie smirked.

Oh, this will be bad.

"Jennie stop it already...you're too obsess" Jisoo said sternly to Jennie who just rolled her eyes but still smirked when our eyes made contact.

I glared.

"Listen to Jisoo unnie and stop being annoying" I gave a shocked expression to the one who said that as Jennie glared at Rosé. Yep, Rosé said that.

"Hey~ we are known as Blackpink... I heard you guys are called TWICE. We are Y/n's bestfriends..."

"Well, I am Y/n's fir--"

"Don't interrupt me, unnie. I'm not done talking. Anyways as I was saying, we are her bestfriends. BUT..." She trailed off and gave me a look at I don't understand and I don't want to know.

I swear I'm very confused right now. What is she trying to say?

"To tell you all, Jennie unnie here, is after Y/n's heart. And so is Lisa here...Jisoo unnie don't want to be included cause she loves chicken more than anyone. And for me...I don't want to fight anyone...cause I know I won't need to make an effort and steal her heart" she whispered the last part, making sure no one heard her.

"I'm sorry, what did you say at the last part?" Nayeon asked suspiciously towards Rosé.

"I said...i'mhungryiwantfood" Rosé spoke fastly.

"Hmm, I doubt that's what you said. Momo's food senses didn't activate" Sana suspected.

I was about to speak when the bell rang and it scared the shit out of.....Mina who's playing with her phone since from the very beginning of this chapter.

-_-

She don't really give a damn except when we're talking about games.

~•▪~