❦| Chapter 7

Y/N'S POV

"Are we there yet?"

"Nope"

...

...

...

"Are we there yet?"

"Nope"

...

...

...

"Are we there yet?"

"Not yet"

"Why does it have to be so far?" She whined for the hundredth time.

"And why do you have to be so noisy? Just listen to music" I gave her my mp3 and she quietly muttered some curse words that I actually heard but decided to ignore.

We are heading to my grandparents' house, as requested by the oldies, and I don't know why do I have to bring this bunny with me.

"Woah!" She exclaimed as she saw the lake. She doesn't even know that we're far away from Seoul.

She looks like a kid. Where is the cold Im Nayeon everyone's talking about?

"We're near.." I spoke but she doesn't seem to hear what I said because of the earplugs.

...

I parked near the entrance as Nayeon sat patiently.

I went outside the car and opened the door for her. She gave me a teasing smile as I rolled my eyes.

"Being a gentlewoman now, huh?"

"Tch." I grabbed her hand and led her inside the mansion. Butlers and maids are lined up and bowed at the same time.

"Welcome back, Young lady" I just nodded and asked one to escort us to where my grandparents are but to my surprise, our parents are also there.

I'm talking about my parents and Nayeon's parents.

"Mom? Dad?"

They all turned their heads towards us and grinned while looking at something.

I followed where they are looking at and realized that I am still holding Nayeon's hand. I was about to let go but Nayeon has plans on her mischievous mind.

"I see, you are getting along well" my father smiled proudly as my mom gave me an 'I-told-you-so' look.

"Well, have a seat" Mr. Im gestured.

We seated at the couch just across them. The oldies gave me a teasing smile that made me roll my eyes mentally.

"So..the reason we called you here is because of my mother's request" My father started.

I gave them a confused look.

"We have decided that......your wedding will be next week"

~•▪~

3RD PERSON'S POV

"She's what?!"

The man frowned at his daughter's raging self.

"Shouldn't you be happy? You're her bestfriend" the girl laughed sarcastically at her father's remark.

"How can I when I love her more than a bestfriend?! Tell me! How can I?!"

...

"See? You're speechless.."

The girl clicked her tongue.

"I'm going back to Seoul and you can't stop me" she turned to leave while her father rubbed his hands on his face. He cannot do anything to make his daughter stay with him.

Especially when the day comes.

~•▪~•▪~•▪~