❦| Chapter 40

A/n: So I decided that I won't do the second part. This would be the last chapter :)
~•▪~

❦| EPILOGUE |❦

~•▪~
...6 YEARS LATER...
~•▪~

Y/N'S POV

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" A tiny voice woke me up as she shook my body.

I opened my eyes as a little girl greeted my view. I groaned as I turned my back at her.

"Give me five minutes..." I said in a sleepy tone. "But you said that twice already! Hmmp! You're so dead!"

I heard steps before a loud slam on the door. I bolted up from the bed and scratched my cheek.

"Such a brat..." I mumbled as I stood up from the bed. I was about to walk towards the bathroom when the door slammed open.

I got startled and as I faced Nayeon's glaring look. "What the heck?! You're gonna give me a heart attack!"

I exclaimed. My sleepiness is now gone. She raised her eyebrow at me.

"Get ready, Mom called us to have lunch with them. Your daughter has been whining about you, not waking up" I turned to look at Nami who's hiding behind her.

"It's 11am already. You already skipped breakfast"

I smiled at her. "Sorry, Love. I'll go wash up now. I'll meet you two downstairs"

I told them before going in the bathroom.

~•▪~

"Yey! I'll finally see Micha (mi-ka) again!" Nami leaped excitedly as she held my hand tight.

I just smiled brightly before glancing at Nayeon who's already looking at me with a sweet smile.

"What?" I asked.

"You look gorgeous" I blushed as I smile at her.

"You're more gorgeous, Bunny" she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Then you're the most gorgeous, Y/nn" she told me. I just chuckled.

"Fine then, you're the most beautiful, Nayeon" I told her and she smiled brightly.

"E-- "

"And I'm the prettiest girl here, now stop flirting when I'm here, Mom and Mommy" our little girl cutted me off as she playfully glared at us.

This kid.

"Nami!!" My baby's face lit up and removed her hold from my hand.

She ran towards the little girl standing beside.......Mina.

"Micha!" Then they hugged each other. Me and Nayeon grinned at the sight. They would be a lovely couple someday.

My daughter is gay like me and I knew it. My gaydar senses are tingling.

"Hey, Minaring~" I greeted as she gave us a gummy smile. Nayeon hugged her.

"Where are the others?" Nayeon asked as she pulled away from Mina.

"They are on the dining room. The others are waiting for your arrival" we nodded as we followed the two kids inside.

6 years had passed after the incident before. Me and Nayeon are married already, we got married after 2 days she got released from the hospital.

Then we went to a doctor, which is a great friend of mine. He helped us how to get a child that bears our bloodline.

After a few weeks, Nayeon got pregnant after a lot of tests and check ups. And damn, she's much more scarier when she's pregnant.

One time, she made me buy ice cream in the middle of the night. She sometimes locked me out of our room. If I didn't follow her requests, she would beat me up.

Nayeon's four months pregnant when Mina and Chaeyoung got married. And to tell you this, Chaeyoung gained height. Hehe.

Then they had Micha. She's kind, artistic and smart. She's also quiet and only talks to Nami.

"Oh look! Uncle Wonwoo is here!" I heard Nami exclaimed making me frown and for Nayeon to pinch my cheek, clinging in my arm.

Wonwoo is my cousin, he was my favorite cousin before. Not until I found out that he likes my wife.

"Hey, Nami, Nayeon.....and Y/n" he smiled awkwardly at me, scratching his nape.

I glared at him.

"Stop that, kids and take a seat. The food is gonna get cold" Mom appeared, giving us a warm smile.

~•▪~

After eating, we all went to the garden. Without the kids.

"A reunion, huh?" I laughed at Jeongyeon's silly look on her face as she said that.

She sat beside Momo and intertwined their hands infront of us making me scrunch my nose.

PDA. -_-

"Yow yow yow! Lili & Nini on the house, yow!" Lisa came dragging a sulking Jennie behind her. Gosh, this two, always having a quarrel.

I grinned at Lisa before waving at Jennie who waved shyly at me.

"Erm..Y/n, haven't I warned you before?" I turned to Nayeon who's smiling at me threateningly. I gulped before chuckling...

"Hehe, right. But Jennie's taken already! And we're married..." I told her as the others stifled their laughter.

Gosh, this is humiliating.

I have a very possessive wife. Well, I can't say that I ain't one.

"Hm. We never know. You might be cheating on me already.." she pouted and made a sad face.

I panicked. "I'm not! And I already told you that I love you and only you, right?"

She then stared at me. Then I smirked. "Do you want me to show it to you? Again?"

She blushed in a deep shade of red. The others squealed like a fangirl.

"Omo, sana ol!" We all turned to look behind us to see the author, standing beside Rosé.

"Sana ol?" The others asked as I stifled my laughter.

"Sana ol may jowa! Ako lang wala!" She sang in a tone that I'm not familiar with.

"What?" Nayeon asked, now glaring at the author who stepped back a little, hiding behind Rosé.

"I said....nothing. I'm gonna leave now. Hehe.." then she ran.

Rosé chuckled as she watched the author run before tripping on her feet.

"I'm okay!!" Then she stood up once again, successfully going inside the house.

*insert cricket sounds*

"So....what now?" I asked as we looked at each other.

"Let's party like we never been before!" Dahyun said standing on her feet, doing her famous eagle dance.

We all laughed.

I'm contented. I finally am. Because I have someone I can call mine. Forever.

( A/n: walang forever, lul )

❦| END |❦

~•▪~

A/n: Eek! This story has reached its end. I'm sad :(

(And this is the longest chapter I had)

Do you want me to publish special chapters?

I can't accept that this is done already, huhu. But anyways, I hope you enjoyed reading this story.

Hehe..

And if you guys would like, you can check out my new story..

THE GANGSTER'S PRINCESS
- son chaeyoung x fem reader -

~•▪~