❦| Chapter 22

NAYEON'S POV

I glanced at Y/n who's too quiet for my liking. Did something happened last night while I was drunk?

"Yah! Y/n~" I cooed her name as she look at me with a blush. I giggled mentally, what's with her?

"Y-yes?!" And most surprisingly, she stuttered. Well, I know that I have that effect on her.

"Tell me what's wrong. You are unusually quiet today"

~•▪~

Y/N'S POV

"Where are you going?" I froze on my spot as I heard her voice. I turned to face her.

"I-I'm just gonna go get a drink" she stared at me like she's trying to read my mind.

She stood from the bed and approached me. There she goes. My heart is beating wild like it's trying to escape from its cage.

She looked straight into my eyes before smiling sweetly. "Okay! Just be fast or I'll drag you back here.."

I immediately went downstairs and drank water before rushing upstairs then to our room just to find her sleeping.

I sighed and went to lay beside her. I stared at her face. I can see her features much closer. She looks like a sleeping angel. I brushed the hair off of her face.

She smiled on her sleep. I was about to close my eyes when Nayeon said something that made me smile.

"Jeon Y/n...you are mine....I love you"

"I love you too, Im Nayeon. My bunny"

~•▪~

"Yah! Y/n~ " I immediately blushed considering how fast my head turned to face her.

"Y-yes?!" Fuck! I stuttered!

"Tell me what's wrong. You are unusually quiet today." She didn't asked me what's wrong. She demanded me to tell her what's wrong. You get me? No? I also don't get me too.

Should I tell her?

Nah. She probably don't mean what she said last night. She's drunk anyways.

I shook my head and smiled.

"Nothing. There's nothing wrong. I'm just thinking about some things.." like how did they even find me..

She just nodded but still unconvinced. "By the way, Y/n?"

"Yeah?" She gave me her puppy eyes. Which doesn't make sense since she's a bunny. My bunny.

"Can we go to the Mina's house?"

~•▪~

I frowned as I sat on the couch with Chaeyoung who had the same expression as I have.

Mina and Nayeon was having fun with each other while they don't mind our presence.

"I can't believe I'm ignored. Why are you guys even here?" Chaeyiung asked me with a pout.

I sighed. "I don't even know. Nayeon wanted to go here and I just got dragged"

"You can just say no to her, right?" I facepalmed. "Why do you even think we are here?"

"I can't say no. And even if I did, I'll just got forced to come with her just like what she did just now"

"You're just whipped" I glared at Chaeyoung who just grinned at me.

I turned my attention back to Nayeon who's laughing with Mina. I can't help but smile.

"Ooohhh~ The known troublemaker, Jeon Y/n, found smiling like an idiot. She's in love!!" She teased and I slapped her arm making her wince.

"Who's in love?" Someone asked. We both looked infront to see Nayeon glaring daggers towards us.

Uh-oh

~•▪~

A/n: Double update. How are you guys? What do you think about this book so far?

I hope you like this chapter. By the way, thanks for 31k reads!! And also for the votes! Keep safe guys!!

~•▪~