❦| Special Chapter - 1

YOU'RE MINE (2nd Generation)

A/n: I'll give you all just a peak, kay?

~•▪~

15 YEARS LATER...

3RD PERSON'S POV

Squeals and screams left to right were heard in the campus. Not aware of a certain girl, sleeping on the tree, who groaned and rubbed her cheek in annoyance.

"It's that Minatozaki once again" she mumbled before jumping down the tree.

She looked towards the crowd and she was right, she saw the Minatozaki, waving and smiling.

The girl scoffed as she made eye contact with the said girl. "YUNA! WAIT UP!"

Yuna ignored the call and walked faster, turning left towards the direction of the stairs going to the rooftop. She sighed when she doesn't see any sign of the Minatozaki girl but got startled when a smiling girl placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Calm down, Chou. It's just me" Yuna sighed in relief.

"Nami? Where's Micha?" Yuna got confused as to why the girl infront of her frowned at the mention of Micha.

"She's with Jorge, along with Timothy and Kyle" Nami said.

"Tsk, Jorge keeps on flirting with Micha. Damn, if that guy isn't a friend of ours, I'll cut his throat" Nami's eyes darken that made Yuna stiffen.

"Oh hey, Anna!" Nami's mood brighten as Yuna's mood went downhill.

A pair of arms wrapped around Yuna's waist. "Hey, Yuna~ why did you ran away from me?"

Yuna knows that the girl she's hiding for is now pouting behind her. Yuna rolled her eyes.

"Remove your hands, Minatozaki or I'll cut your arms off"

Nami laughed at her two friends.

"So mean"

~•▪~

A woman stood in the balcony as she watch the young ones laughed at each other.

A smile is plastered on her lips. "Hey.." the woman looked back to see the love of her life, smiling at her sweetly.

Then she frowned. "Why are you here? Go to your Samara!" She snarled.

"Woah! Calm down, Bunny. And Sam's my friend, okay? Stop being jealous. You nearly killed her awhile ago" Y/n chuckled at her wife.

"Tsk, whatever!" Nayeon turned her back at Y/n, clearly sulking.

Y/n wrapped her arms around the bunny's waist and laid her head on the latter's head. She's taller than the jealous bunny.

"I love you" Y/n mumbled.

"I know, but how many times do I have to tell you that I love you more than you love me" Nayeon said as she faced the pouting Y/n.

"Fine, you win. But I love you the most"

"Don't start with me, Y/n"

"Hehehe.."

~•▪~

"Stop eating like that Jorge!" Jungho (Wonwoo's son) scolded the son of Jeongyeon and Momo who ate like a pig.

Y/n just shook her head.

"Tsk tsk tsk! Just like his parents" JeongMo glared at Y/n who just smiled at them innocently.

"Why are you glaring at her when she only said the truth?" Tzuyu said as she munched on her bread. Her daughter, Yuna, nodded her head as an agreement.

"Auntie Jihyo, can you please get Anna away from me? I can't eat properly" Nami told Jihyo who glared at her daughter who pouted.

"You can't just stop her like that, Ji! She just wants affection" everyone stopped and gave Sana a blank stare.

"What?"

"It's called snaking around, Sana-chan" Mina told her before they all resumed on eating except Sana and Anna.

The two looked at each other.

"Sounds the same to us" the two said in unison as Jihyo facepalmed.

"Heh, you know what sounds the same?" Jihyo said at her two babies.

"What?"

"This" She stood up and smacked Sana and Anna on their thigh. It would hurt a lot since they're only wearing shorts.

*PAK!*

The two teared up as they looked down on their lap that went red from the smack of GodJihyo.

"It does sound the same" Y/n said as the others gave Jihyo a thumbs up.

~•▪~

"Hey, Micha. Looking gorgeous, huh" Nami said as she gave the younger a smirk. Micha blushed in a shade of red.

"You look pretty yourself too, Nami" the older girl smiled widely, her ears reddening at the compliment.

'Fuck, I'm deeply inlove with this girl!' Nami thought as she held the younger's hand.

"We'll be leaving, Mom!" Nami shouted which earned four responses from upstairs.

Micha giggled as they left the mansion using Y/n's car.

"My baby's growing up" Y/n said as she stared at the leaving car from the balcony of the house.

"Yeah, and you didn't notice that it's your car that they took" Y/n's eys widened at the sudden realization as to why the car looks familiar.

"Shit!"

"Looks like your daughter's also a troublemaker" Jungkook appeared, chuckling at his sister's dumbfounded reaction.

"And also a stubborn brat" Somi said as she walked in.

"Heh, can't disagree with that" Sana stated with a smug look.

~•▪~

"Hey, Micha..."

"Hmm?"

The younger looked up and met eyes with her lover.

"Tell me that you're mine.."

Micha chuckled at Nami who's pouting.

"I'm yours. And will always be"

"Yiee~ Damn, I felt giddy. You said it yourself, no taking back!" Nami said childishly as she kissed Micha's cheek.

"Ofcourse, I won't take it back"

"Well, even if you did take it back. You're still mine. Until the day I die"

~•▪~

A/n: Are you guys still there?

What do you think about this SC?

This is just the first one, hehe and it's all about the second generation of Y/n and the others.

More special chapters to come.

:)

~•▪~