❦| Chapter 21

Y/N'S POV

One word to describe what's happening right now and that is a 'MESS'

Nayeon and Jennie saw each other again then started competing each other. While Lisa here, enjoying on her seat beside me. She's watching the two fight.

I sighed hopelessly.

Jihyo suddenly approached me and Lisa before pushing me off my seat. My jaw dropped as she gave Lisa a smirk.

'What's with them?!'

Mina arrived with Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. "You guys are acting like a kid"

I gave Tzuyu a look which she exchanged with a glare. "Don't try to burn me, unnie or I'll roast you" Mina giggled at my reaction.
I was shookt.

I reached for the glass of water that Nayeon asked me to drink. She said I'm going to be more stupid if I get drunk.

-_-

And speaking of drunk, there they are... Jennie and Nayeon trying to see who'll last longer from drinking vodka. And to mention, the payment will all be coming from my card.

T~T I'm gonna be poor.

They got like 10 shots already. "This is funny" Lisa chuckled but went silent when Jihyo glared at her.

"Nothing's funny here, Manoban but your feelings. You're known as an international playgirl. Stay in your line" she gritted on her teeth. Now, I'm really confused. What's with these two?

I just shrugged and went towards Nayeon and Jennie who looks like they are about to pass out.

"Oh, Y/N!! My WifEee~" Nayeon slurred and hugged me. She still manage to smell good. Jennie furrowed her eyebrows and was about to say something when she suddenly passed out.

And...she hit her forehead on the table.

I turned to Lisa and Jihyo who's glaring at each other while Michaeng and Tzuyu is just there, ready to stop them if they started on fighting each other.

"Yah! Lisa-yah!" She immediately faced my direction. "Yes?" She smiled, ignoring the death glare that God Jihyo is giving her.

"Get your girl here and take her home. Change her clothes and don't try to touch her" I warned Lisa who seemed to be filled when excitement about the first sentence I have said.

She pouted.

"You are no fun, Y/n. But since you forbid me then I won't touch her. Unless she wants me to" I gave her a glare but she just gave me an innocent smile.

"Now I know why Sana and you get along so well" Jihyo facepalmed. Lisa sticked out her tongue like a kid before carrying Jennie, in a bridal style then left.

I turned to Jihyo and the other three.

"Please collect the others. We need to go home. It's already 1 in the morning" they all nodded as I glance at the sleeping Nayeon that is leaning on my shoulder. Her arms still wrapped around my neck.

~•▪~

I layed Nayeon down on the bed carefully not wanting to wake her up. The last thing I want to do is to see Nayeon on her drunk state. She's crazy.

I was about to cover her the sheets when her phone on the nightstand rang. I flinched and immediately check the caller ID to see that it was her mom that is calling.

Why is she awake at this hour?

I answered before glancing at Nayeon's sleeping figure. Good thing she didn't woke up.

"Hey, mom? It's me Y/n"

"Oh, hi, Y/n. Is my daughter asleep already? Sorry to disturb, just tell her to call me later. Is it okay? I'm really sorry, honey. I'll hang up now"

Then the line went dead before i could say goodbye. I shrugged and placed her phone back to where it is placed a while ago.

I'm thirsty. I need to drink water.

I walked towards the door and was about to reach for the doorknob when someone spoke behind me, sending chills up to my spine.

"Where are you going?"

~•▪~