❦| Chapter 38

A/n: 2 left :)
~•▪~

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Hey, Mom! How are you?" I asked the woman who's currently smiling at me, sitting on the hospital bed comfortably.

She just woke up awhile ago after 2 days of being unconscious.

"I'm fine....how about your sister? Is she alright?" I smiled bitterly.

"Well, she's....devastated. Nayeon's not yet awake and Y/n hasn't eaten anything yet except drinking water. Mom, I'm worried" I told her as she patted my head.

"She finally learned to love my God daughter.." my eyes widened. She's what?!

"Nayeon's your God daughter?! How come we haven't seen her every Christmas?!" I asked in astonishment.

"Well, she's celebrating it with her friends. We can't just force her to join us when she's not even gonna enjoy" she explained. I nodded in understanding.

I kissed her forehead.

"Dad's gonna visit later. He's busy crying like a baby" I chuckled as Mom laughed. Her eyes warm with care and love.

"Gonna go and visit Yuju" I told her as she nodded, giving me her permission. Then I left the room.

~•▪~

SANA'S POV

I yawned as I watched the others trying to make Y/n eat her food but that stubborn brat is like Nayeon unnie.

I leaned my back on Jihyo's front. If you hadn't notice, I'm sitting on her lap. It's very comfortable ;)

"C'mon, Y/n! Even just a little bite!" Jeongyeon unnie exclaimed, forcing the food she bought awhile ago.

Y/n only shook her head making me sigh.

"Argh! Jihyo, try to feed her" I frowned when Jihyo softly pushed me off of her. She stood up and approached Y/n who stared at Nayeon unnie blankly.

"Y/n...eat your food or you won't see Nayeon ever again" her head snapped quickly towards Jihyo and I swear I heard a crack.

"Fuck!" She cussed earning a slap in the arm from my babe.

"Eat now" Y/n muttered words we couldn't understand as she grabbed the food that Jeongyeon unnie is giving her awhile ago.

As she took a bite, she froze, staring at Nayeon unnie's hands.

"What?" I asked Y/n.

"S-she....did you fucking see it?! SHE MOVED HER FINGERS!!" She exclaimed with joy. I rolled my eyes even though I'm happy about what she saw.

"Ofcourse, we didn't saw it, dummy. You're the one who's staring like a weirdo at Nayeon unnie" Tzuyu spoke bluntly as she fed Dahyun the chocolate bar.

I huffed and grabbed Jihyo's hand forcing her to sit on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her waist, trapping her.

It's not like Nayeon unnie's on a coma, right?

~•▪~

YUQI'S POV

I panted as I arrived at the hospital where Y/n and the others are.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm nervous as hell. Those voices in my head kept on whispering things that I had to block them out of my head.

I hope Y/n will forgive me.

I searched for the number that Soojin unnie told me. It's Nayeon's room, I'm sure that Y/n's  there.

I knocked three times as soon as I reached the room. It opened after a second revealing one of Y/n's friends.

"Um, can I talk to Y/n? I'm one of her friends" well, I don't even know if I still am. I'm a traitor.

"Y/n...there's someone looking for you"

"Who?" I heard a familiar voice increasing the nervousness in me. Then the door opened and it revealed her.

"Oh....it's you" I'm confused. She doesn't look angry at all. It's making me more guilty.

"I-I'm sorry, Y/n! I-I tried to ignore the thoughts in my head. I really tried" I broke down infront of her as she hugged me.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so--" she pulled away.

"Stop apologizing, Yuqi. But don't say sorry to me because I'm not the one who's laying on the hospital bed..." I looked down.

"As much as I wanted to hate you, you still called the ambulance. I forgive you...j-just....you should go now. Go to room 143, visit Yuju. Shuhua and the others are there" I nodded furiously and thanked her as I ran to the room she said.

~•▪~

Y/N'S POV

I held Nayeon's hand, squeezing it a little. The others already left since it's getting dark already.

"Please wake up, Nayeonnie~ I still need to marry you"

I mumbled as I kissed her knuckles.

I rested my head beside her hand as I closed my eyes, slowly drifting to sleep.

"Y/n.."

~•▪~