❦| Chapter 11

Y/N'S POV

"I want to discuss something with you.." my father spoke sternly. I rolled my eyes mentally.

"Then? Go straight to the point already.."

"Wait until she arr--" he got cutted off by a knock. Then the door opened...

My eyes widened as the person entered. What is she doing here?

She smiled at me warmly. "Hi, Y/n.."

~•▪~

I sighed heavily. Could this day get any worse?

"Penny for your thoughts?" I glared at her and snickered.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in Australia?" She pouted.

"You don't want me to be here? Neomuhae~ I just want to visit my bestfriend, is that wrong?" She puffed her cheeks, making her look like a chipmunk.

"Stop being cute. It doesn't fit you" (a/n: jokes on me) she glared at me playfully and suddenly froze, looking at a certain direction.

"What?" I turned to look at where she is looking and I swear I'm gonna die soon.

Nayeon is glaring at our direction. E-eh..

I facepalmed mentally as I realized that she's coming to fetch me. That's what she said.

"A-ah, Nayeon..this is my friend, Park Chaeyoung. Chae, this is my fiancé, Im Nayeon" I went beside Nayeon who looks like she's gonna murder someone anytime soon.

"Hi. I'm Park Chaeyoung, feel free to call me Rosé. Nice meeting you" She bowed and smiled at the girl beside me.

"Nice to meet you too, Rosé. I hope we'll get along"

"Calm down, you bunny. She's already taken" I whispered in Nayeon's ear as I felt her relaxed a bit.

"Good to know" what's up with this woman?

Is she on period? Damn, she'll kill me if I said those words out loud.

"Where's your so-called-twin, by the way?" I asked. She shrugged.

"Dunno, probably playing around again" I nodded in understanding. I know what she meant at the word playing.

Good thing she's not here. These two are a combination of being annoying.

"Uh, do you mind if we get going?" Nayeon asked with a tone that I can't point out.

"A-ah no, I don't mind. You guys can go now, I'll just call Lisa to pick me up" she smiled awkwardly.

"See you on the event.." she nodded and we left.

After a five minute silence, she asked. "What event are you talking about?"

I looked at her in surprise. "It's my brother's birthday, remember now?" Realization dawned on her face.

"Oh, I forgot. Sorry" I just chuckled.

"Of course, you'll forget about it. You're a grandma afterall" I just stifled my laughter as she glared at me.

"Why do you guys kept on calling me a grandma?" She whined and stomped her feet like a child. She's a childish grandma.

"Because you are~" I teased which I recieved a smack with.

~•▪~

"Finally! The love birds has arrived!!" Momo yelled from the staircase. She is walking downstairs.

"We're not birds but okay" I countered.

"We've been waiting for too long. My creatures are begging for food" Jeongyeon popped out from the dining room.

"How come you guys are hungry already? We just ate a while ago" Jihyo.

"Hush, Ji. We're always hungry and you know it"

"You have a point there"

"Where's the others?" Nayeon asked. Looking around, I just noticed that it's too quiet.

"Banging each other on a wal--"

"Don't listen to her. They are playing games on one of the guest rooms" Jihyo cutted Momo's words.

"What kind of games?"

Silence took over as the three looked at each other before answering...

"7 minutes in heaven? I don't know. Sana suggested that game so the others agreed. They said they were bored.." Jihyo answered.

My jaw dropped. They literally don't have a clue on what game is that. I slapped my own forehead.

Sana's a dangerous sanake afterall.

~•▪~