❦| Chapter 4

Y/N'S POV

"Yah, hurry up" I complained to the slow-ass bunny as she glared at me.

"Don't be stupid! We have like an hour before class starts" she snarled at me that caught me off guard. I guess I pissed her already. Oh well..

"There's nothing wrong to be an early bird, ya'know" I grunted and glared as well. I mentally rolled my eyes.

We really won't get along easily.

"Tch, fine. Let's just go" she rolled her eyes before grabbing my hand that took me by surprise.

I tried to shake it off but she really had a good grip. Not to mention that she also have a much larger hand than mine.

"What the--? How can your hand be bigger than mine? Can you let go?!" I asked in annoyance but she just smirked and leaned closer that I can actually feel her warm breath fanning over my face.

"What if I don't?" She asked with a very dangerous tone, her eyes that became dull. I froze, wth is happening?

I kept my mouth shut as she moved away and dragged me to the car that is waiting for us, she have this smirk plastered on her face.

~•▪~•▪~•▪~

"Kyaaah! They've arrived!!"

"(Your and Nayeon's shipname)!!!"

"They look good together!!"

"That Y/n is lucky to have Nayeon-ssi"

"You are wrong about that, friend. Nayeon is more lucky to have Y/n"

"Why?! Y/n-ah is in a relationship?! How can this be?!"

"Adopt me!!"

I just ignored their screams with an annoyed expression while this bunny beside me is enjoying the attention.

"You must really like attention, huh?" I said sarcastically and clicked my tongue but immediately shut my mouth when she gazed at me with her terrifying expression.

I can't believe myself. Me?! The BIGGEST TROUBLEMAKER in the University is afraid of a certain girl which is a grandma bunny?!

I want to smack myself.

"Stop your side commenting or else, I'll kiss you here infront of these crowd" she threatened. I just looked away while mumbling curse words.

She just giggled which everyone around us misunderstood and thought that we are a cute couple.

I mean, what's cute in that?! Too bad I can only rant on my mind.

"Nayeon unnie!" We turned to see a group of girls running towards us.

"So, you are Jeon Y/n?" I nodded dumbfoundedly as a girl seductively asked me.

I can feel Nayeon gripping on my wrist that makes me want to whine but that will look like I'm weak and that's bad for my reputation so, no go.

"Stop flirting, Sana unnie. She's Nayeon unnie's property" My jaw dropped as one of the girls described me as a property.

"Yah, I ain't someone's property. I'm not a material" I told them but then a tall girl chimed in.

"No one said that you are" she said savagely as the others stifled their laughter.

My eyes went wide. I just got burned.

"Stop it, gays. What do you girls need?" Nayeon asked seriously. I sighed, this will be a long day. Why are they even early?!

"Well, we are wondering if you'll allow us to have a sleepover at your shared home?" The tall short haired girl asked.

I was about to deny their request but this bunny beside me answered before I could open my mouth.

"Of course, you girls can. Besides, Y/n won't mind about it...right, Y/n?" Nayeon slowly and creepily turned her head towards me with a scary smile on her lips. My face paled as I nodded.

"Good" she patted my head despite of being smaller than me. This is bad. I can't be under her! Where the heck did that stubborn me go?!

I'm going crazy <(@_@)>

~•▪~•▪~•▪~