❦| Chapter 6

Y/N'S POV

"Let's play spin the bottle!!" Jeongyeon shouted and everyone agreed. As to me, I tried to sneak away from them. Tried is the keyword. Dahyun immediately noticed me.

"Hey, Y/n! Join us!" I shook my head vigorously. "Nope, don't want to"

Nayeon suddenly glared at me, sending chills to my spine. "You're going to join or you're going to join?" Tf?

Argh! I can't believe I'm under to this woman!

"Fine! I'll join!" I sat next to Nayeon who grinned widely and clinged to my arm.

"Let's start!" Then Jeongyeon spinned the bottle and it pointed into Momo.

"Truth or dare?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Dare!" Momo answered with a very confident face. Jeongyeon smirked.

"Don't eat jokbal for the whole month" and with that, Momo died. Joke, she dramatically shouted 'no' and cried in the corner.

She must really love jokbal a lot.

Momo then spinned the bottle and it landed into Sana. Momo's downed face turned into a revenging one.

"Truth or Dare?" She asked menacingly.

"Dare, and why are you looking at me like that?" Sana questioned her.

"I dare you to stop being a playgirl until we graduate" We all smirked at Sana's devastated face.

Then Sana's turn to spin the bottle. And it landed into Jihyo.

"Truth or Dare?" Sana asked.

"..Truth.."

"Is it true that you are arranged to the heir of the Kang's?" ...

Eh? Heir? From the Kang Family? I only know one heir. (A/n: Gosh, it's weird. Parang isang buhok😆)

"I am" then she sighed before spinning the bottle that pointed into Nayeon.

"Truth or dare, unnie?" Jihyo smiled warmly, she might be the only one who's not going to scare me with their dares.

"Dare, since I'm brave" I cringe, well, all of us did.

"I dare you to kiss Y/n" my eyes widened. W-what?!

The others cheered loudly especially Sana.

"Easy.." Nayeon then forced me to face her and leaned in.

I closed my eyes shut and opened them as I felt a soft thing touched my...

Cheeks..

"There! I already kissed her.." the others looked at Nayeon disappointedly. While here I am, blushing madly. (Ooh, it rhymed!)

"Yah, on the lips, not on the cheeks!" Sana protested.

Nayeon shrugged, "She didn't say about kissing Y/n on any part. So I kissed her cheek"

"Fine, spin it"

The bottle pointed at Dahyun. Before anyone can speak, she already did in a rap.

"IchoosetruthandIlikesomeone!!" Her face turned red after.

We all chuckled and let it pass.

"I'm tired, it's already 2 in the morning, we still have class later" Mina finally spoke and stood up.

We all headed upstairs. And the rooms are finally...open. It's not lock.

I tuned to Nayeon who's smirking at me.

"You guys can sleep now, me and Y/n still have something to do....on bed"

Wait, what?!

She dragged me on our room and locked the door.

She pushed me on the bed and hovered on top of me. I tried to push her but she pinned my hands on top of my head.

She moved her face closer to mine.

"What are you doing?!" I shouted at her but she just smirked.

She leaned into my ear...

"Good night and dream of me"

She rolled towards the other side and covered herself with the thick blanket, facing the other side.

I was left astonished. The fuck?

~•▪~•▪~•▪~