❦| Chapter 37 - 2

[ Present day. 2 days later.. ]

NAYEON'S POV

I sat on the car as I waited patiently. I gripped Y/n's hand as she was about to go out of the car.

We are parked in a place where the old building is seen from afar. We can't risk on attacking all in.

"RV and BTS will attack from the front. We need to clear out the way. The building has 10 floors, and I can tell that they are on the highest floor. Groups that starts with the letter G, you girls will enter from the back"

"Oh, Yuqi and Yuju...please stay with Nayeon and keep her safe" my ears perked up at the sudden mention of my name.

"No way! I'm coming with you!" I told her but she only shook her head. Jungkook gave me a reassuring smile.

"Please stay here, Nayeon-ssi. I'll protect Y/n. I promise to keep her safe" I sighed in defeat before giving Y/n a hug. "Come back alive"

I sternly said as she chuckled before saluting. "Ma'am yes Ma'am!" Some of us giggled at her dorkiness.

~•▪~

I fiddled with my fingers nervously as I kept on glancing over the old building. Gunshots are heard making me scared for Y/n and her friends.

I heard two loud thuds from the back making me jump in nervousness. I heard someone chuckled.

I turned around and my eyes widened as I saw her looking at me with pure hatred in her eyes.

What....?

"Surprised?" She chuckled, her eyes darkening a bit. My mouth opened as I was about to say something but closed them, I can't spit out the words that I wanted to say.

"You know...." she started as she slowly leaned closer to me. I flinched a little.

"Since I met you, I never liked you for her. I never liked you for Y/n. I should be the one who Y/n loves!!" Anger suddenly ate me as I slapped her. Her face turned to the side.

She chuckled once again before wiping her bleeding lips. "You're unexpectedly strong. Maybe I underestimated you a little bit"

"You're a traitor!!" (A/n: hmm?🤔)

"I know I am and that's because of you!!" She grabbed my head all of a sudden then banged me against the car's door.

I felt dizzy all of a sudden as I tried to get away from her grip. She shouted foul words, screaming in anger.

I felt warm sticky fluid flow down to my face. Blood.

Please be safe, Y/n.

I thought before I fell unconscious.

~•▪~

SOMEONE'S POV

I stopped as I felt her body went limp. She's unconscious, blood dripping from her head.

I realized what I did making me laughed. I must be out of my mind.

I shouldn't have done that. But the voice inside my head told me otherwise.

She trusted me to protect Nayeon. She trusted me to protect the woman she love. The woman who is not me. I can never be her lover.

I'll always be on the dark. She rarely noticed me.

I broke her trust. She'll forever see me as a traitor.

I glanced at the other girl who's also unconscious. I'm a traitor.

I cried in guilt when I realized that I have hurted my bestfriend and the lover of the love of my life.

I can't.....I can't take this anymore!

And with that, I fled the car. Leaving the two girls bleeding. I shakily dialed a number.

"P-please bring an ambulance. *** street n-near the old building" then I hanged up, throwing my phone somewhere.

I guess I won't be seeing them again. Or so I thought...

~•▪~

A/n: Ehei! Who do you think that someone is?

Is it Yuqi?

Or Yuju?

Ehem, I didn't even think twice writing this chapter. I wonder why. I'm glad that my brain is functioning very well.

I'mma reward myself some twice gay vids. 😶

You guys can ask me anything, like literally, anything :)

Part three will be released tomorrow...

Or maybe later..

~•▪~