❦| Chapter 5

Y/N'S POV

It's already 7 in the afternoon when the girls arrived with their things for their sleepover.

They kept on talking and laughing at random things while I am on 'our' room, using my phone.

I raised my head when someone opened the door. Oh, it's the bunny.

"Y/n-ssi, can you cook for us?" She asked with aegyo, I felt goosebumps when she used a baby tone. I can feel my face heating up so I looked away.

"Why can't you do it? They're your friends. And you're the one who agreed to have a sleepover" I said without looking at her. I can feel her pouting. Silence took over as I heard the girls laughing downstairs.

A shadow towered me making me look up but I was greeted by Nayeon's dull eyes.

"Cook or die?" She said in a scary tone. Fear washed over me as I stood up in less than a minute.

"C'mon! Don't be like that! I just asked you, ya'know?. I haven't said no, yet. Hehe! Babye!" I immediately ran outside the room after I said that and went to the kitchen while recieving questioning looks from the bunny's friends.

~•▪~•▪~•▪~

NAYEON'S POV

I walked downstairs with a victory smirk. My friends looked at me oddly.

"What did you do? Y/n looked panicked" Jihyo asked as I grinned widely.

"Well, she can't say no to me" I looked at the direction where Y/n is cooking and back to my friends, still with a grin on my face.

"Err..stop grinning, unnie. You're creepy" Chaeyoung said and I pouted.

I walked away from them and approached Y/n who has her back on me. Doing all the cookings.

I can't deny that her food tastes amazing.

"Hey!" Momo suddenly appeared by my side causing for me and Y/n to flinch and turn to look at Momo.

"Oh..hey.." Y/n greeted before turning her back once again and continued on what she is doing.

"Woah! The food smells good!!"

"We can smell it from the living room"

"I'm getting hungry now"

The others arrived and sat on the chairs of the dining table. Good thing that it can fit all of us, looks like it has been planned.

Y/n turned the stove off and put the food on its proper platings. She faced us with a small smile.

"Food's ready. Please eat well" she  removed her apron and was about to walk away when I called her.

She faced me with her right eyebrow raised.

"Eat with us"

~•▪~•▪~•▪~

JIHYO'S POV

We went silent when Nayeon unnie asked Y/n to eat with us. Well, she didn't asked though.

Y/n pondered for a moment when we heard a sound that came from Momo unnie's stomach. She smiled sheepishly before giving us a peace sign.

"Can we eat now?" I facepalmed as Y/n chuckled and nodded.

She sat beside Nayeon unnie who stared at her with an unknown look in her eyes.

I wonder what is it??

~•▪~•▪~•▪~

Hehe, it's been a while. I've been focusing on my studies lately because our semi-final test is coming so I haven't been updating. I'm happy to say that I'm still breathing😊👌 ᵇᵃʳᵉˡʸ

Until the next update!

~•▪~•▪~•▪~