❦| Chapter 19

Y/N'S POV

"Oh, come on! Are you still mad?" I whined at Nayeon who sat on the sofa and slapped my hand that is placed on her lap.

"Hmp!" She looked away from me with a frown. I sighed.

Why can't she just stop acting like a child?!

"Haist! What do you want me to do so you can forgive me?" I asked. Determination brimming in my face. That question caught her attention as she faced me with a smirk.

She made a cute thinking face before giving me a smile. "Give me a kiss!!" She pointed on her lips.

My eyes widened.

"So? You're gonna do it or you're gonna do it?" I rolled my eyes and sighed. She's gonna be the death of me.

Fine. It's now or never.

I leaned closer and as her face was about an inch from mine, she suddenly pinned me on the sofa, the same sofa from last night.

"Stop making me wait" after she said that, she slammed her lips on mine, not even giving me a chance to breath.

She pulled away after 5 seconds. I was about to speak when her lips connected on mine again, but now, she shove her tongue inside my mouth. We fought for dominance but it is obvious that she won.

She leaned away panting heavily. Her face is red and her lips are swollen. She gave me a bright smile of victory.

"You're forgiven! Just don't do it again, ok? Or I'll do something I'm sure you'll also like" she winked at me before standing and leaving me dumbfounded.

Damn!

...

"Are you done? Oh, thank goodness! We have kids here you know?" Jihyo suddenly spoke from somewhere.

I sat properly on the sofa before I facepalmed.

"I thought I could finally watch a live porn" Sana voiced out then a loud smack was heard.

"Ouchie~"

"Don't speak the 'p' word" Mina scolded as Sana gave her a confused look.

"What word? Oh, you mean..porn?" Another smack was heard. I shook my head.

"You shall not say that word ever again or you won't get laid for the rest of your life" Jihyo said sternly. Ghad. I can't with this girls.

"Aww! Fine! I won't say p-- again!!" She cried and clung into Jihyo like she's begging.

Haist, what do I do with this girls?

~•▪~

NAYEON'S POV

"Since we are in good terms already, let's go shopping!!" I jumped excitedly as I said that before giving Y/n the puppy eyes that I know she couldn't resist.

I warned her anyways.

She gulped before nodding in defeat.

Victory will always be mine.

~•▪~

ROSÉ'S POV

"Should I be happy with what I am seeing right now or I should be really jealous?" Lisa asked. I rolled my eyes as we took a glance at them, walking hand in hand.

That Nayeon girl sure is lucky to have Y/n wrapped around her finger but that won't be long. She'll be mine soon.

"Chikin will always be my priority. I don't want to be obsessed with someone who doesn't even like them" Jisoo unnie shrugged as we gave her a glare.

I sighed. Maybe it's a good thing that she's in love with chicken. She's much more worser than us when it comes to obsession.

I don't want to compete with Jisoo unnie. She's a devil with a face of an angel...

I glanced at them once again. Y/n seems...very happy. And it hurts me knowing that I'm not the reason of her happiness. But I won't give up. I'll take her away from that Bunny girl.

~•▪~

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I'm cute. \(≧▽≦)/

~•▪~