❦| Chapter 28

Y/N'S POV

"Have you noticed?" Momo asked as she sat beside me. Nayeon is asleep on my shoulder.

"Noticed what?" I asked.

"Sana and Jihyo.." she pointed out. I gave her a glance. I nodded.

"I heard from Sana that they are together. Whether Jihyo likes it or not" Momo sighed loudly. Too loud that Nayeon stirred beside me and decided to lay her head on my lap.

"What's with the long face?" I asked as I played with Nayeon's hair.

"Nothing. I'm just afraid of something.."

"Something? Or someone?" She gave me a wide eye. I gave her serious look. She needs to stand on her own, she needs to overcome her fear of that person.

"Y-yeah..it's a someone. I'm afraid of her liking someone that is not me" Eh? She already have a boyfriend, right?

Don't tell me...

"I fell out of love, Y/n. Don't give me that look.." she looked down on her lap fiddling her fingers.

"I like Dahyun...a lot. But, she likes someone else" she turned to look at Dahyun and Tzuyu who's laughing with each other.

I was about to say something when Jeongyeon approached us with a phone in her hand.

"Momo...uh, your Dad called me. He wants us to meet them and have lunch" Jeongyeon said.

"Have lunch? That's a first" Momo answered before standing up.

"Thanks for listening, Y/n" I just smiled and nodded. Jeongyeon gave me a smile as they both left.

Mina and Chaeyoung then went to my direction.

"Why don't you carry her upstairs, Y/n?" Mina said to me as Chaeyoung nodded. "K, can you please tell Jihyo to cook lunch? I'll be cooking at dinner"

I carried Nayeon in a bridal style and went upstairs. As I entered the room, I layed her down in the bed gently. She looks really tired.

"I wonder what tired you out...hmm, sleep well, love" I kissed her forehead. As I did, she smiled in her sleep.

My heart suddenly thumped loudly. Oh shit, she looks cute. I immediately turned my back at her and left the room.

I got my car keys and fixed my clothes. "I'll be going somewhere!! Tell Nayeon that I'll be back at 2pm if she asks"

I heard an 'okay' from Jihyo as I closed the door behind me.

I wonder where Yoona is? I haven't seen her after the spin the bottle game.

~•▪~

I entered the restaurant where she told me to meet her. She's my bestfriend and I can't just decline on meeting her.

She waved her hand once she saw me enter the restaurant. I went to her direction.

She stood up and hugged me. "I thought you won't show up since that fiancé of yours is so terrifying" I just laughed at her silently.

We sat on the chair. "So, what do you want to talk about...

Rosé..."

~•▪~