❦| Chapter 33

A/n: I can't keep my readers waiting. Here's the update, guys!
~•▪~

JIHYO'S POV

I nervously stood on my ground and faced the fuming look of Dad.

"What the hell are you thinking, Jihyo?! Why did you let that girl kiss you?!" He pointed at Sana who's looking down that made my blood boil.

"Don't point at her like that, Dad!! She's my girlfriend, okay?!" I shouted and then I felt a stinging pain on my cheek.

He slapped me. For the very first time. I gave him a look of disbelief.

Sana caressed my hand softly, I only gave her a smile. She looks worried.

"You're engaged, Jihyo! You are getting married and yet, here you are! In a relationship with a girl!" He spat at me with venom laced on his voice.

His eyes held disgrace. I felt my heart drop.

Tears are threatening to escape my eyes. "I didn't even agreed, Dad! Did you even asked me how I feel about that stupid arrangement?!"

He clenched his fist and gave me a stern look. "You're marrying Daniel and that's final"

He sent a glare towards Sana before leaving. That's when I broke down. Sana immediately engulfed me in a hug.

She kissed my forehead. "Everything will be fine. We'll get through this, Ji"

She kept whispering sweet things until I stopped crying.

"Let's go out of here" she told me. I nodded and let her take me somewhere.

~•▪~

I took in a breath and sighed, the view is breathtaking. We are at the top of a hill, there's a single tree and it's huge.

I didn't even know how she found this place.

"You feeling better now, Ji?" She asked. I faced her with a smile. Her eyes shows me how much she really care for me.

"Yes, I am. Because of you. Thank you for loving me, Sana" she looks worried.

"Why does it feel like you're gonna leave me? Are you breaking up with me?" She exclaimed.

I chuckled.

"No, silly. As if you'll let me"

She smirked. "But...can i ask you something?"

Her smirk vanished and was replaced with a genuine smile. She looks to the scenery first before facing me.

"Do you want to run away with me?"

~•▪~

Y/N'S POV

I sat quietly as I was surrounded by couples. Damn, why can't I go back to my room and sleep?

If Nayeon didn't threaten me to stay put, I'll dash away from this place.

"What are you thinking about?" Tzuyu asked out of the blue, startling me.

"Oh my God, Tzu! You're gonna kill me!!"

She rolled her eyes, "If only I can do that" what the?

I raised my hand and was about to smack her when Dahyun came to the rescue.

"Yah! Don't hit her or else, Gucci will eat you" I glared at her before putting my hand back to my lap. How can Gucci even eat me?

"So....what are you thinking about?" Tzuyu asked once again.

"I'm thinking about how to get out of here. I'm fucking surrounded by couples and I'm cringing" she then snickered.

"Tsk, why don't you stop being a coward and tell Nayeon unnie what you feel" psh.

"Tell me what?" I turned to see Nayeon walking towards us. My eyes widened.

"Nothing!!" I squeaked. She eyed me in suspicion. I looked away.

"Y/n.."

I look back to her.

"Come with me, we're going somewhere"

~•▪~