❦| Chapter 24

Y/N'S POV

"Hey, Y/n!" I got shocked with the sudden appearance of Jisoo. She sat beside me.

"What are you doing?" She asked as she trailed her eyes on the sheet of paper I was holding.

"Oh, I was checking if they got the right information I'm asking for" I answered, completely aware of what I blurted out.

I am very much aware...

"They? Who's they?" She asked and I turned to look at her face. She may look innocent but I knew her long enough to be tricked.

"You knew them" I answered bluntly and stood up from my seat.

"Where are you going?" She asked once again.

"It's none of your business" I spoke coldly that took her aback before grinning widely.

"Ok! If you said so, I'll just gonna go and eat chicken! Byeee~" Jisoo waved before skipping her way towards the cafeteria.

I shook my head.

"Y/n!!"

I froze on my spot before turning to face Nayeon stiffly. "H-hey"

"Why are you so scared? I'm not even gonna bite" she then grabbed my hand then dragged me somewhere.

"Where are we going?" I asked. She ignored me and continued to walk. I looked like a ragged doll.

She halted her tracks and we are now infront of the Principal's office. What are we doing here?

"I know that you're wondering why we are here. I'm gonna ask permission to leave the school premises because your dad asked for a meeting" she said with a stoic expression.

"O-oh.."

"Don't 'oh' me, Y/n. I also have something to discuss with you after the meeting. Be prepared and get ready or you won't be able to walk" she threatened grimly that brought shivers on my body. She really is scary.

~•▪~

"I want you to meet Yoona. She's gonna be staying over your house for a week.." the girl beside Dad smiled and waved a little at Nayeon who just gave a blank look.

"I'll just leave you three to have a little chat" we stared at each other and I tell you, it's too awkward. Or maybe it's just me.

Yoona just kept on smiling at Nayeon and an unfamiliar feeling came to visit me. I shook my head mentally. I'm not jealous..

Nayeon, on the other hand, is glaring daggers towards the girl infront of us.

"So...that's it? No greetings? No hugs? Oh c'mon, Nayeon~ Is that how you treat your cousin?"

My eyes widened at the new information.

"Tch, you don't need those. And I don't even plan on doing it" Nayeon turned her back and walked away but not before dragging me along with her.

Why do I even always got dragged?!

"Yah! Wait for me!" Yoona yelled, chasing after us.

~•▪~

NAYEON'S POV

Argh!

So this is the reason why I felt  like something bad is gonna happen.

"Why did you even came back? You could've stayed in America forever" I asked rather rudely that Y/n glanced at us from her peripheral vision.

Yoona's eyes flashed hurt about what I said and smiled bitterly.

"Do you really hate me that much that you don't even want to see me?" She asked. She looked down on her lap, I can see guilt came rushing back at her.

"I hate you more than what you think" After I said that, the car came to a halt. I ran out of the car and entered the house. I was about to go upstairs when I felt someone grabbed my wrist.

I glared at the person sharply thinking that it was Yoona but then I realized that it was Y/n. My eyes softened.

"Calm down, Nayeonnie~" she pulled me closer to her then rubbed my back comfortly.

"Yoona-ssi, please enter and feel at home. Me and Nayeon will be heading at our room" I rolled my eyes when Y/n spoke to the girl I hate.

"Let's go, Y/n/n" I pouted at her and I can feel her giving in. "Stop pouting" I stuck my tongue out before pulling her with me towards our room.

I sat on the bed as she pulled out her phone. "I'm too lazy to cook, let's just order food. What do you want?" She asked but she's not looking at me.

I just stared at her, she must have felt my silence and stares because she gulped before looking at me.

I smiled at her. But behind this smile, I know that she knows what's hidden.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She looked away.

"Look at me" I demanded but she didn't followed me.

I already warned her from the past chapters, didn't I?

"Babe, I said look at me" she immediately complied this time.

"Come here" I patted the space beside me. She hesitantly sat in it.

I lifted my hand and traced my fingers in her jaw down to the side of her neck to her collarbone. She shivered.

"I saw how Yoona look at you and I know that you noticed it too. Don't dare to let her steal you away from me" she stiffened when I kissed her cheek.

"Do you understand?" She nodded.

"And if you do..." I trailed off as I leaned away. She looked at me, with a shock expression.

I'm bipolar, I know I am..

I licked my lips seductively. "You'll recieve a punishment... Remember this, babe. You are mine and mine alone. Do I have to repeat myself?" She shook her head.

I smiled brightly again.

"Good! Now let's head downstairs and call the other girls. Let's have a sleepover" I stood up from the bed and dragged the flustered Y/ with me.

~•▪~

EXTENDED SCENE..

~•▪~

???'S POV

"Are you sure this is the right house, hyung?"

"Dunno, ask leader"

"Don't try to ask me. Ask the one who dragged us all here"

I frustratingly messed my hair. They really can't stay quiet for a meanwhile.

"Let's just knock. If this is not the house, then we'll leave. Easy, isn't it?" Our leader smacked my head.

I glared at him but immediately looked away when he also glared at me.

We were about to enter the gate when a van parked behind us.

They went out of the van with curious looks. They are all girls.

Our eyes went wide.

Oops.

"Chan?"

~•▪~