❦| Chapter 12

Y/N'S POV

"Hey, Y/n" Chaeyoung greeted as she sat on the chair beside me.

"Hey.." we watched as Jihyo scolded Sana about the 'game' that they are playing a while ago. Good thing we barged inside the room before anything else happen.

"So...the wedding is in four days. Are we invited?" I laughed a little.

"Of course, Mr. Son is one of our partners in business. He will throw a tantrum if he and his family is not invited" I chuckled as she giggled.

"Yep, sounds like my dad"

"Wait, I heard that you're friends with Rosé?" I hummed in response. "Why?"

"Oh nothing, just wanted to tell you to.....be careful"

I gave her a questioning look. "Be careful?" She nodded and then left to sit beside Mina.

But why do I need to be careful?

~•▪~

"Yah, can you calm your grandma ass down?" Tzuyu asked as she throw the empty bottle towards Nayeon who got hit on the forehead.

"Yah! I'm older than you" Nayeon snarled.

"Yeah, I know. That's why I called you a grandma, wasn't it?" Tzuyu answered back savagely.

I can just watch them bickering like kids. Jihyo approached me and gave me a tap on the back.

"You need to get used to them like that. Now that you and Nayeon are getting married soon, expect us to make a mess in here everytime" she giggled as I sighed defeatedly.

"You know, Nayeon used to be very cold. But after the arrange marriage thing, she began to warm up towards us and it's because of you.."

"Eh? You guys are friends since kids, right? How come she's still cold?...And there's no way that I am the reason, we always bicker" Jihyo just laughed and shook her head in amusement.

"Maybe that's the reason.." I gave her a glance. "So, are you saying that she earned a liking towards me?" She nodded.

"Also, be aware that she's still the Nayeon before. The scary one, you just improved her and gave her a new emotion. Now, don't let others flirt with you or else....they'll see hell itself" then she left just like what Chaeyoung did after giving me a warning.

So that means, I'll deal with problems after I get married. Aish, I'm having second thoughts now.

"What did you two talked about?" Nayeon suddenly appeared beside me.

"The heck, Nayeon! You're gonna kill me!!" She just grinned and sat beside me.

"What now?" She asked. I gave her a look...

"Can you cook? Please~" I didn't know this bunny could say the 'please' word. She likes to demand me so this feels new.

"Fine, just because you said 'please', I'll cook food. What do you like?" I asked.

"I heard food!! Can you cook jokbal!?!" Momo shouted as she entered the dining room.

I just chuckled. When it comes to food, her senses get stronger.

"Just cook anything. And don't forget about Momo's jokbal. She'll create chaos.." She stood up then pecked my cheek suddenly before leaving me dumbfounded.

"Whipped" Dahyun said while leaning in the table. I glared at her. She raised her hand like she's surrendering and chuckled.

~•▪~