Chapter 3- Am I Really Who You Say I Am?

VanderVall Academy - October 16th 2017- 6:45am

Kathryn's Chambers

After five minutes of banging on Kathryn's bed room door Alice forces the door open. She walks in and sees Kathryn lying on her stomach stretched on her bed fast asleep with her duvet covers half on the floor. Alice rolls her eyes at the sight and walks over to the bed.

"Wakey Wakey sleeping beauty" Alice say trying to wake Kathryn up for her big day as she walks closer to her bed.

"Mhmm, go away I'm trying to sleep here" Kathryn says half awake not wanting to get up.

"Girl you have some serious problems if you think that I'm just going to let you go back to sleep" Alice says with a smile

"I'm too tired, please just let me sleep. I promise tomorrow can be my first day." Kathryn says trying to fall back to sleep.

"Look Hun, I'm all one for sleeping in and staying in bed until the last very second but i woke up at six o'clock this morning to make sure that you my friend was ready for this big day of yours and trust me i don't get up out of bed before eight o'clock for anyone. So you better feel privileged and any way you have a big impression to make not only to your dad but to the whole school. That impression needs to be a damn good one because it is going to be one that everyone is going to remember. You have under an hour to get ready so get your lazy ass out of bed before i have to drag it out" Alice informs her trying to get Kathryn out of bed.

" I officially hate you right now. This isn't fair but now that i am awake i am going to take my sweet damn time getting ready"Kathryn states in a huff and she pulls her self up until she is sitting on her bed.

"Well that's going to be a problem love because i am not leaving this room unless you are with me. Oh and you have some serious bad bed head" Alice said with a smile on her face as she takes a seat on the sofa watching Kathryn.

Kathryn picks her duvet up off the floor and throws it on top of her bed before dragging her feet towards the bathroom.

"And may i just add how cute your pj's are. Where did you get them?" Alice asks with a slight hint of jealousy and she gets up off the sofa and over to Kathryn's bed where she starts to make it.

"Oh i got these in a shop near my old town. They have this whole variety of silk pyjamas and there is this amazing section where they have silk shorts and tank tops just like these. When i seen this blue colour i knew straight away i had to buy them because they were just to die for. I'm going to need to take you there some time, trust me they aren't expensive either" Kathryn answers before going for a shower.

After Kathryn finishes her shower she opens up the bathroom door with a towel wrapped around both her body and her hair.

" Well now i am unfortunately wide awake and ready to start my day" Kathryn looks with a disappointed face.

"How on earth do you think i feel? I woke up at six o'clock just to make sure i was here to wake you up and on time so i think i win here " Alice gives a slight glare as she looks away from her phone as she is sat on the sofa.

"Yeah sorry about that. I didn't know you were going to do that for me" Kathryn says apologetic feeling quite bad at the idea of Alice getting up extra early just for her.

"Right how about we make a deal? You go sort out your hair and make up and i will pick out the appropriate clothes for you and sort all the things you will need today into a bag. Maybe tomorrow it will mean i won't have to wake you up at 6: 45 because boy did i hate it" Alice says being helpful thinking it will mean they won't need to rush as much.