Chapter 53- Miami, Here We Come

VanderVall Academy- Sunday 4th March, 2018

Front Doors- 5.48am

Kathryn stands at the front door of the Academy doors while Zackery and Danny put the suitcases in the back of the car. Kathryn is wearing a blue pair of high waist jeans that has three buttons at the top and a white top that has a cut in the middle of it showing off some cleavage and light pink flowers over it, on her feet she has a pair of light pink trainers on and her hair is down in a slight curl from the day before. Kathryn also has a light pink leather jacket on over the top to keep her warm since it is a bit cold. Justin walks out of the academy and over to his daughter with a smile on his face.

"You going to miss my face around here?" Kathryn asks him in a joking matter

"Of course i will" Justin answers her and it's true because for the past eight months he has saw her face every day and for the past five to six months spoke to her every day and her not being around would feel strange to him.

"I'll be back before you know it" She reassures him knowing how worried he is about her leaving.

"Be safe and don't get into any trouble"Justin advices her not being able to help his fear that she will get hurt when she is away.

"I will try my best to stay out of trouble" Kathryn assures him not wanting to get in any fights while she is away

"Good, I don't want you coming home in a body bag" Justin share with her thinking of all the ways the trip could go wrong

"Oh dad, you're not getting rid of me that easily" Kathryn laughs to him and gives him a hug, she holds onto him for a minute not wanting to let go but she does and he gives her a kiss on the forehead.

"I Love you so much" Justin says to her with a smile

"I know" Kathryn replies and turn around to look at the car "I should get going"

"Be careful" Justin repeats to her and watches her walk away.

Kathryn gets to the car and stands at the door with one hand on it she smiles at her dad and turns her head catching Dallas stood in the distance, she gives him a friendly gentle smile and a head nod then gets into the car and closes the door behind her. She puts on her seat belt and turns her head to look at Alice who is sat in the middle wearing a checkered above knee tight black and white skirt that has a zip down the top front of the skirt with a long sleeved white jumper on that is tucked under the skirt. On her feet she has on black boxed heel boots and her hair is down in a slight wave. Ella is on the other side of Alice beside the window wearing a black long sleeved top that only covers her boobs and a pink above knee skirt that sits at her belly button. On her feet she has on black ankle boots and her hair is down and straightened. Zackery and Danny are at the front of the car driving and a body detail car was in the front and back of them.

"Please tell me we are going to have fun on this holiday and no moping about" Zackery pipes up to them all and directly looks at Kathryn

"I promise this holiday is going to be fun. I have no intentions of moping around." Kathryn promises them all.

"Party, Party, Party" Ella shouts out in a excitement to which they all join in.

Down town Miami- 10.06 am

After getting to the North Carolina airport at seven then spending two hours waiting for their plane they landed in Miami at half nine and have finally made it to DownTown Miami and to Kathryn's new condo. Zackery parks the car up the drive and they wait in the car to make sure the coast is clear. They hear a knock on window as a sign that it is clear to get out, Kathryn takes off her seat belt and gets out of the car. She looks around the place with a smile on her face and pulls the keys out of her coat pocket.