Chapter 9- Cafe De'Javouir

VanderVall Academy - Sunday 12th November,2017- 10.30am

Kathryn's Chambers

Kathryn is in bed on her phone after waking up five minute prior. She hears a knock on her bedroom door and turns her head to face the door watching the door handle turn as someone tries to get in

"Who is it?" Kathryn calls out from in her bed still anxious about who could turn up.

"It's nurse Glaydes, Lady VanderVall " Nurse Glaydes answers her from behind the door. Kathryn gets up off her bed and puts her dressing gown on to cover herself up. She walks to her bedroom door and looks out the peep hole to make sure it was really her. When she sees Nurse Glaydes on the other side she unlocks her door and opens it up to her.

"Sorry for the hesitation, Still rather anxious" Kathryn apologises to her letting her into the room straight away. Any loud bang or knock at her door buts her on edge at who it could be.

"It's alright Lady VanderVall, Do you mind if the doctor joins us?" Nurse Glaydes asks for her permission before welcoming him in

"He may join us" Kathryn agrees to him entering then closes the door so no one could hear what's going on inside the room.

"How have you been feeling lately?" Michel De Pompadour asks her worried about her health as she still appears not too be doing any better.

" I have good days and bad days. " Kathryn answers him as she sits back down on her bed

" Lady VanderVall, If you could lift your top please so that we can see your wound it would be handy" Nurse Glaydes tells her, Kathryn takes a big breath in and lifts up her top knowing she hasn't been healing very well.

"You're still not healing properly" Dr Michel De Pompadour points out to her looking at her wound displeased with the progress.

"It's still a lot better than what it was originally " Kathryn agrees with him as she looks down.

"You're still not well enough" Nurse Glaydes tells her fearing her life as she has never seen a poison work this hard in her days as a nurse.

"I think i know why i'm still not healing properly" Kathryn pipes up to them which causes them both too look up at her intrigued to what she has to say.

"Why do you think it is?" Dr Michel De Pompadour asks her with a raised eye brow.

"It's because i have witches blood inside of me" Kathryn reveals to them putting down her top. The doctor and Nurse turns away from her trying to avoid the question

"I'm right aren't i?" Kathryn says trying to get up off her bed

"Lady VanderVall, Do not stand up, Just stay there " Nurse Glaydes advice's her helping her back in bed

"We think you're right" Dr Michel De Pompadour confesses to her. Kathryn closes her eyes in fear not understanding what it all means.

Inside thoughts: -Kathryn- "I knew it, I can't believe i was right and oh how i wish i was wrong but i'm not. It all makes sense why i'm not healing properly but i don't know how to help myself either. What the hell am i going to tell my dad, How is he going to react to this. I tried to kill myself because it all got to me and now ...now look at me. I'm dying a painful and slow death. How ironic. My head wrapped with so many thought and i can hear things I'm not meant to hear. Horrid things, vicious things. Words that i should never hear in a sentence... I wish i died that day when i began sinking into the water as the weight came off my shoulders where i felt relieved for a moment. I should have died that day but i didn't and now when i step outside the sky is grey and the happiness is gone. I look around and all i see is pain and monsters and now i'm one of them. I'm just like those who rip people apart, I deserve no happiness, I deserve no second chance. I do deserve to die the way i planned to die...None of this nonsense. I see more pain and anger now than what i did before and yet i can't die. My life withered away and my youth along with it, When i look back all i think of is my parents lied to me, People have tried to kill me my whole life. My life is a lie and I am a lie. How do i go on like this? At this stage death although i fear it seems the better choice."