'Chapter 34- Love Runs Deep

VanderVall Academy- Sunday 17th December,2017- 7.29am

Justin's Chambers-

Justin's Dream- 18 Years ago

Justin stands outside his father's office with his trousers, shirt and tie on trying to get the courage together to knock on the door. He knows that inside that room his grandparents are waiting for him and he will have to tell them what has happened... He will have to tell them he got Ophelia pregnant. He takes a deep breath in and picks up his hand forming it into a loose fist and knocks on the door with his knuckles. Within a few seconds the door opens and his grandma welcomes him with open arms as she always does. He willingly hugs her, he wraps his arms around he and holds onto her longer than usual afraid that this could be their last hug. He takes his hands away and walks into the room and takes a seat on the left chair while his grandma sits on the right one. Both of them look happy this morning which is probably a good thing once they learn what he's done they might not be as happy.

"Justin dear, what's wrong?" Maybelle asks him instantly seeing his face isn't the usual chipper self.

"I need to tell you both something" Justin answers her looking down at the ground feeling anxious about how they might take it.

"What's going on?" Gideon asks sitting more forward on his chair sensing that something really isn't right.

"Ophelia's pregnant" Justin blurts out as he looks his grandfather in the eye, he couldn't hold the secret in any longer.

"Oh wow, poor girl. I can't imagine what she must be going through, who's the father of the child?" Maybelle asks him, Justin doesn't say a word for a moment still looking at Gideon.

"I am" Justin confesses then looks to his grandma

"That's not possible" Gideon pipes up feeling confused shaking his head. 

"I don't understand either, i just know that it's mine" Justin replies to them not knowing what else to do

"Is there any chance this could be someone else's?" Gideon question Justin feeling skeptical

"Ophelia's not that kind of girl" Maybelle sticks up for her having watched that girl grow up since she was young. 

"Grandpa, what do i do?" Justin questions him and looks over at him

"If this child is yours then you will be by Ophelia's side the whole time and you will help raise your child and we will support you in any way that we possibly can"Gideon advices him not allowing Justin to miss out on any of it.

"What if i can't? I don't know how to take care of a baby" Justin pipes up not thinking he will be good at taking care of his baby

"We will help you and Ophelia through it all"Maybelle assure him taking a hold of his hand.

Jesse's Chambers- 2.47pm

Jesse's Dream- One Year and 8 Months ago-

Jesse is walking in the street with three of his friends Albert, Donald and Connel as they walk through the street Jesse sees a woman through a shop window in a burgundy velvet pyjama shorts and tank top. He begins to smile at the sight of her and approaches the shop when he sees a man walking over to her. Jesse walks in the shop to observe the girl in the shop when he hears the girl being harassed by the man.