Chapter 15- Lessons In Life

VanderVall Academy - Thursday 16th November,2017-9.26am

Great Hall-

Kathryn is still sat at the Quaderous as people come and go for breakfast, She is wearing basic Ivory satin shirt and a knee high black skirt, small black heels, She had her hair down and straightened, Alice was sitting next to Kathryn finishing off drinking her glass of blood when Wilson Hartell comes walking up to Alice and Kathryn.

"Hey Kathryn, Your dad wants to talk to you" Wilson informs her before sitting at the same table as the girls.

Kathryn makes her way over to the teachers desk at the front of the hall. The entire time she is walking she can feels eyes on her.

"You wanted to talk?" Kathryn says as she stands in front of her dad with a smile on her face

"Yes i did, I was wondering if you could come by that office at two o'clock today?" Justin asks looking up at his daughter.

"Sure thing, anything else?" Kathryn asked him not sure what else to do as she holds onto her right arm awkwardly.

"You look beautiful" Justin compliments his daughter and her beauty.

" Thank you" Kathryn grins at him feeling like her first proper day back to classes could go okay.

"I shall see you later then" Justin reminds her.

"See you later" Kathryn says giving a little smile before walking back over to the table.

"What did he want?" Alice wonders as she rolls her eyes at Wilson ease dropping in on their conversation.

"I can't go shopping with you and Ella today because i have to meet him at two" Kathryn screws up her face after looking forwards to a girls day all night.

"That's alright we can do it tomorrow then " Alice suggests with a smile not sure if she is still up for change or not.

"I'll message Ella and let her know" Kathryn says as she picks up her bag from the floor where she was sat.

"Leaving already?" Alice asks her surprised having expected her to stay much longer than she did.

"Yeah i thought it would be best if i went to my class early and speak to my teacher" Kathryn explains to her.

" I'll walk with you" Alice pipes up as she also grabs her things.

The two girls heads out of the great hall keeping their conversation short and sweet as if neither girls knew what to say.

"What class do you have?" Kathryn asks her curious as she barely knows much about her friends school life. 

"History with Professor Shephard" Alice answers her as they walk down the hall

" Me too" Kathryn mentions not sure if it's a coincidence or not

"Don't worry, he is a great teacher. You'll recognise a lot of the faces in the class" Alice informs her as they continue to walk on.

"That's good i guess" Kathryn responds not sure what to expect.

The girls walk over to their history class and walk into the room. As they walk in they see some familiar faces already in the room, Alice goes and sits down at her table while Kathryn walks over to Professor Shephard's desk.