Chapter 21- Boy, Oh Boy!

VanderVall Academy- Thursday 23rd November, 2017 - 12.43am

Kathryn's Chambers-

Kathryn is asleep in her bed having slept through her alarm. she is still in the gym wear she was in when Dallas helped her to her bed after she thought it would be a good idea to day drink. Kathryn opens her eyes from her sleep and rubs her eyes, she sees someone sitting on the sofa in her room so she sits herself up.

"Dad?" Kathryn calls out to him as she stares at a very much alive Seth sat on her sofa looking over her way. 

"Hi baby" Seth says with a smile happy to see her.

"What are you doing here? I thought you died" Kathryn asks him feeling confused to see him sat there.

"I heard you were going through a hard time and thought i should come and see you" Seth replies to her as her gets up off the sofa and sits on the edge of her bed.

"I miss you and mum" Kathryn shares with him feeling really happy to see him sat in front of her.

"I know you do but don't go wasting your life away. Don't go down this path again" Seth begs her not wanting her to go through it all again.

"I know but i can't seem to help it" Kathryn replies to him not sure how she should cope.

"Me and your mum are okay, we are in a happy place." Seth assures her as he takes a hold of her hand.

"My life just feels like it is continuing to go down hill and there is nothing i can do to stop it" Kathryn expresses herself to him and she doesn't even bother question how it is possible to be speaking to him. 

"Drinking is only going to make it worse. You have to learn to let your friends in and tell them how you feel" Seth urges her not wanting to see his daughter hurt like this.

"It's harder than you would think" Kathryn replies not really sure who she can trust and who she can't.

"We've been through this before when you push people away and it only lead to more heartbreak and pain. I know how hard it is for you to trust people but keeping every emotion inside of you isn't helping"Seth reminds her what she is doing isn't healthy.

" I'm trying okay, I'm trying so hard" Kathryn tells him As she begins to let out a little tear.

"I know you are"Seth hugs her, she wraps her arms around him and holds onto her hands as tightly as she can. The idea of having her father in her arms again overwhelms her. 

"I miss you so much" Kathryn tells him not wanting to stop hugging him

"I miss you too sweetie"Seth continues to hug her. "I have to go now" Seth reveals to her as he pulls away from the hug

"Please don't" Kathryn begs him as she grips onto his arm for dear life.

Kathryn jumps awake and opens her eyes, she looks around her room looking for her father. After not seeing him she lets out a big sigh feeling disappointed that he wasn't there and it was all a dream. She looks down confused to see herself still in her gym clothes having no memories of what happened and how she got there. She pulls the duvet off of her and swings her legs to the side of the bed, She looks down and sees a sick bucket by her bed and a bottle of water. She holds her hand up to her mouth not sure if she wants to be sick or not. She stands up and has a glance in the mirror. Her hair a complete mess, mascara all down her face and half her makeup missing. She shakes her head at her self along with an eye roll. She walks into her bathroom and jumps into the shower feeling it's the best place for her.