Chapter 41- A Christmas To Remember

VanderVall Academy- Tuesday 25th December,2017-

Kathryn sits at her makeup desk in her Christmas pyjamas applying her makeup on while Ella is in the shower and Alice is doing her hair in the mirror.

Kathryn's Inner Voice-

"I can't believe i made it to this day, I can't believe today is Christmas day and honestly my minds and emotions feel all over the place. I feel happy to be able to spend this day with the people i love, to be able to spend it with my dad but then there's this other part of me that feels sad that i don't get to spend it with my mum and dad. I spent sixteen Christmas's with them and this is my first without them and it makes me miss them even more. I used to wake up on Christmas morning and run into their room waking them up most the time they would send me back to bed as it was too early and as i grew older i waited until nine o'clock before waking them up and we would head down stairs still in our pjs mum would nag at me until i had something to eat well that was something she would do every day and now she's not here i get off with not eating like i used too. My dad would sit beside the tree pulling out all the presents and i could feel him watching me and smiling every time i opened a present and cry over getting some thing i wanted the most. There was so many family traditions we used to do that i used to take for granted and now they are gone i never got a chance to do it this year and i will never get to do it again. God i miss them so much and it's killing me but i've got to keep it together because i get to spend today with my other dad. My first Christmas without my parents and My first Christmas with my dad."

"Where's your head at?" Alice asks looking at Kathryn through the mirror

"No where, just focusing on my make up that's all" Kathryn answers with a smile as her thoughts come back to the room. 

"I love Christmas so much" Alice shares with her getting excited over it

Ella comes out of the bathroom dressed in a red lace skirt that sits above her belly button and is long in the back and short in the front with a black lace bralet, her black heels were sat at the bottom of the bed waiting to be put on.

"I'm dying to know do you girls trust Alisha?" Ella Questions the girls as she sits on the bed with Kathryn's blanket over skirt so she doesn't make a mess of it due to her make up.

"After talking to her last night i do" Kathryn shares with them nodding her head

"She convinced me too" Alice answers her not just because it's Danny's family but sensing that everything she was saying was real and seeing the heartbreak on her face when she heard the things Danny had been through.

"I'm guessing we are all agreeing on helping them out then" Ella says to the girls already knowing the answer

"Hell yeah, He has been there for us all the time and it's time for us to be there for him" Kathryn replies to her as she does her hair.

At 8.43am Kathryn stands in front of the mirror while wearing a green above the knee floaty skirt and a red long sleeved off the shoulder low cut cropped top. Her Hair pinned to one side in loose curls and red heels that strap at the ankles. Alice sits at the edge of the sofa and straightens her red above the knee floaty skirt that had red petals on it that sits above her belly button and her white off the shoulder ruffled crop top her hair down in curls, she leans over and straps her white heels on. Ella walks over to Kathryn and stands behinds her putting both arms on her shoulders, her hair wavy.The girls leave the room with their bags in hand, Kathryn also had a box in hand. They get into the great hall and see the group waiting for them at their usual table, the smiles on their faces as they walked over as they joked to each other.