Chapter 63- Pink Is The New Black

VanderVall Academy- Thursday 19th April,2018-

Ella's Chambers- 8.12am

Ella is sat on the floor in her room in her eeyore pyjamas with photo albums in front of her as she looks back on photos of her old life from before her mum and dad died when everything was happy. She picks up a photo of her mum and dad standing next to each other in front of a french restaurant hand in hand and they appear to look in their early twenties before Ella was born. She smiles while looking at the photo of her mum and dad wondering what it would be like if they were still here, still alive.

Flashback- 9 year old Ella- Two weeks before her death

Aiken Household- Ella's Bedroom-

Nine year old Ella is sitting in her pink tent in her bedroom while holding a Yasmin and Jade bratz doll in her hand as she plays away by herself, on the outside of her tent is her pink room that has princesses all around along with pink furniture with Mcfly and Busted posters around her room as she loved listening to their songs with her mum. Back in the tent Ella is wearing a purple skirt, white tights and a pink t-shirt and her hair is in a ponytail.

"I love your top" Ella says pretending to be the yasmin bratz doll

"i love your top" Ella says pretending to be the Jade bratz doll

"I wonder if there's ice cream after super" Ella replies pretending to be the Yasmin bratz doll

"Of course Yas, there's always ice cream" Ella giggle pretending to be the Jade doll.

"Where's my little princess?" Lenard calls out as he enters her bedroom, Ella stays quite like she always does. "Is she under the bed?" he looks under the bed looking for her even though he knows she is in the tent "How about the wardrobe?" this makes Ella let out a laugh

"I know where she is" Lenard says then opens the flaps of the tents and sees her sitting there and her bratz dolls in front of her. "I thought i heard noises coming from here"

"It's just pretend dad" Ella replies to him with a laugh

"Is that so? So there isn't ice cream for after supper?" Lenard asks looking disappointed

"Of course not" Ella laughs at him

"Since you don't think there is that just means there is more for me" Lenard tells her with a huge grin on his face this causes Ella to leap out of her tent in excitement and jumps on her dad.

The Memory quickly changes to the day she met Danny in 2013.

Flashback- VanderVall Academy- 2013

Ella who is now thirteen years old is wearing dark blue denim jeans and a purple superdry t-shirt. She is sat in the corridor outside of Justin's office waiting to get into trouble for vandalising the bathroom again. While she waits outside there is a boy sat beside her who was also there waiting to get in trouble.

"What you here for?" Danny questions her looking her up and down

"None of your goddamn business" Ella snaps at him with a glare keeping herself to herself. 

"Touchy, aren't you a little ray of sunshine"Danny lets out a little laugh trying to liven her up a little. 

"yeah yeah say what you want i don't care" Ella carries being cold with him