Chapter 47- A Life Changing Deal

VanderVall Academy- Friday 16th February,2018-

Town- Cafe De'Javouir- 3.42pm

Kathryn and Ella are sat inside of Cafe De'Javouir beside the window since it was a cold raining day outside. They both have a cup of coffee in front of them, Kathryn has a sugar donut while Ella munches away on a chocolate muffin. Kathryn sits the closest to the window having a look out of it while wearing grey waist jeans, a black slightly cropped top that had a belt at the bottom of it and knee high black heeled boots. With her hair down in a slight wave after not having straightened it after having her shower. Meanwhile Ella was wearing green and brown camouflage high waist trousers that had a chain attached from the front pocket that dangled round to the back pocket. She had a green boob tube on underneath her cropped green and brown camouflage jumper that matched the trousers. Her hair was up in a messy cute bun on her head with hair coming down from both sides of her face and on her feet she wore camouflage trainers.

"It's a shame Alice couldn't come with us" Kathryn pipes up to Ella as she wraps her hands round her cup to keep them warm.

"Unfortunately i haven't gotten her out of all her goody goody helpful stuff that she does" Ella screws up her face at the thought of helping the younger ones around the school and offering her assistance to people who need it.

"How are this with you and Jai after the whole Valentines day scenario?" Kathryn questions her wanting to know where her and Jai stand since after what happened a lot of couples haven't been able to forgive their partner for the words they said under the spell or how they acted.

" Me and Jai are all good actually, He apologised as soon as he saw me for calling me a slut and accusing me for sleeping around with all the guys and i forgave him knowing that he didn't mean it and even if he did then so be it. I've heard it all before and it doesn't bother me. As you noticed i wasn't at the great hall for supper instead he took me to Ross's Bar for a nice supper" Ella reveals to her feeling a little giddy about it

"I didn't know he did food" Kathryn pipes up looking at her confused

"yeah there is a kitchen in the back you just haven't gone at the right time where he is serving" Ella explains to her

"Then why are we sitting here instead of over there?" Kathryn questions her feeling confused thinking that Ross's bar will probably be the best for them to be since one it's warm, two they can get proper food and three there is booze.

"I don't know" Ella shrugs her shoulder and to which Kathryn puts her coat on and puts her phone back into her pocket keeping it safe from the rain. Ella just throws her phone into her trouser pocket and they get up off the chairs, they head out of the cafe and run over to Ross's Bar to which Ella meets Kathryn there since she is ten times faster which is ultimately why she doesn't need to wear a coat. Kathryn gets to the bar door and enters, she takes her hood down and sees Ella sitting at one of the booths in the far back and walks over, as she walks over she turns her head and smiles at Ross.

"Good to see you again" Kathryn tells him with a smile on her face

"Staying out of trouble?" Ross questions her with a smirk on his face as he finishes pouring someones pint.

"always" Kathryn answers with a shake of the head no and carries on walking to the booth that Ella is sat at.

Kathryn takes off her coat and throws it down on the bench of the booth and slides herself in, she was facing the door while Ella was facing the wall. Kathryn rubs her cold hands together and gets a shiver down her spine. Ella hands Kathryn a menu of the food to which she accepts and takes a good look at it.