Chapter 32- Tommy Boy

VanderVall Academy - Tuesday 12th December,2017- 1.23 pm

Great Hall-

The group are all sat at their usual table in the great hall having their dinner. Kathryn looks around the hall at her fellow classmates. She turns her head to look at the double doors that get you in and out of the great hall as if she was expecting something. All she could think about was how much fights were erupting in and out of the school. More dead bodies are turning up as the days go by. She turn her head to look at her friends and all their mannerisms and tilts her head. 

"Tell me what it was like before i came here? When none of you were talking" Kathryn asks them looking curious at them all. She needed to distract her mind from the war that is approaching them and this seemed like the best opportunity. 

"You really want to know?" Ella asks her with her eyebrows raised.

"Yeah i feel like i've missed out on a lot" Kathryn nods her head wanting to know it all after only ever hearing pieces before.

"Alright then you asked for it" Alice smirks at her and takes a drink from her glass.

VanderVall Academy- A year and 3 Months ago-

It's been a month since Tommy's funeral and the group has went their separate ways, Alice cannot live with herself blaming herself and the others for Tommy dying and decided she wanted no part in that life anymore so she put up an image that she was the perfect girl. Danny lost who he was when Alice walked away and became practically emotionless in front of everyone he would joke and flirt with every girl that went by but alone his heart was breaking for Tommy and for Alice. Ella and Zackery still hadn't calmed down instead the death of their friend made them even more angry and wanted justice and with Dallas all three of them was a force to be reckoned with and if you got on the wrong side of them you would know about it. Dallas was even more dark and miserable than he is in present time.

Alice Chambers-10.30am

Alice stands in front of her mirror and adjusts her yellow and black pleated skirt, her yellow slightly low cut t-shirt that is tucked in her skirt and black boots. Her black back back and books was sat on her bed and her hair was in a high slightly curly ponytail. The old Alice who wore dark colours, short dresses and showed off every inch off her skin was all gone. She wanted to be someone else, she wanted to look like someone she wasn't and this was what she came up with. She picks up her back pack and puts it on her shoulders and carries some of her bigger folders in her arms. As she walks through the halls she is more friendlier to people and helpful. She comes across a girl who looks lost in the corridor and approaches her.

"Are you okay?" Alice asks her with a smile on her face

"I'm trying to find Mr Hewson's classroom" She answers her looking both ways

"Come on it's this way" Alice says and begins to show her down the corridor to where the classroom is.

"If you ever get lost again use this" Alice pulls a computer made map out of one of her folders and hands it to the girl before walking away and heading to her own classroom. As Alice walks to her own class room she sees Ella and Zackery approaching from the other side of the corridor, she puts her head down and pretends she never saw them and walks past them pretending they didn't exist.

"Are you seriously still not talking to us?" Ella scoffs at her shaking her head

"Yes" Alice replies as she stops in her tracks