Chapter 62- A Sniff Of Death

Vandervall Academy- Tuesday 17th April,2018-

Vampire Lesson- 10.58am

Danny, Alice, Ella and Dallas walk into class together talking about Kathryn being so distant. Dallas barely listens to a word they are saying not wanting to get involved in the conversation while Alice argues with Dallas that he can't just tell her what to do. They realise something has changed with the desks and see Professor X Giles stood at the front of the class with a piece of paper in hand.

"Sorry class but due to the amount of conversations i am having to change the seating arrangements plus we have four more students joining us" Professor X Giles apologises to them hating the idea but having no other choice.

Ella rolls her eyes and crosses her arms over the top of her black denim pinafore where she wears a long sleeved off the shoulder t-shirt underneath it, on her feet she has black boxed heel boots on and a black backpack on her shoulder with her hair in two buns at the top of her head. She walks over and sees she is now sitting in the front of the class right in from of the professor's Desk, she is sat by the wall, she glares at him and he smiles.

"Apologises but this just means i can pass you all the sweets i can keep under my desk" Professor X Giles apologises to her and attempts to make it up to her which gains a smile on her face, she walks over to her desk which contains four people on it and dumps her bag on the table, she immediately puts her back against the wall as she looks around at everyone else.

At the same table as Ella is Kylie Torres a vampire, Jonathan Barcley a wolf, Rykard Bailey a witch. On the left of Ella's table is another table which consists of four students which are Zackery, Jai, Leanne Peters a wolf and Morgan Lovell a wolf. In the row behind Ella contains three tables which only contain two students. The two directly behind her is Ruben Hutchen a vampire and Boyle Grey a witch. The second table contains Danny and Peyton while the third table contains Kayleigh and Kathryn. The last row contains two tables which seats four students on each contains Alice, Chester Noble a vampire, Jenna Luggington a witch and Lawson a wolf which the table beside it contains Dallas, Gabbie Thorn a witch, Wilson and Cindy Docherty another witch.

Alice sits at the back of the class beside the wall and adjusts her blue and gold summery dress to make sure she is well covered when she sits down, she has blue strappy peep toe heels on her feet and her hair is down with a slight curl to it. Danny sits down at his desk and turns round to Dallas shaking his head

"This is horrible" Danny pipes up hating how everyone is all over the place

"You can say that again"Dallas replies and sighs

Kayleigh, Dallas's new girlfriend comes walking into the class and sits down at her desk and gets her stuff out.

"We still on for later?" She asks Dallas while giving him a smirk

"yes" Dallas nods his head agreeing to it.

Dallas senses someone away to sit down on the chair to his right at the next table and sees it's Lawson which makes him roll his eyes over the fact they are so close. Zackery and Kathryn walk into the class and see everyone has changed their seats which makes them fear where and who they could be sat next too.

"Ah Lady VanderVall, I have been patiently waiting for you" Professor X Giles tells her with a smile as she approaches him while wearing a light grey plaid skirt that has a zip coming down from the top of the skirt and a red long sleeved ruffled arm low cut blouse which is tucked under her skirt. On her feet she has Red heels and is using a red hand bag to carry her belongings, her hair is currently down and has been straightened, she has her hair behind her left ear while she was walking to keep it out of her face and she has a coffee cup in her hand as she was late for breakfast this morning.