Chapter 20- Drink Away Your Sorrows

VanderVall Academy - Wednesday 22nd November,2017- 11.53am

Restricted Study Room-

Kathryn Is sat in one of the restricted study rooms waiting for the arrival of Alice, Ella, Marly, Peyton and Sophia to come by. She is sat on one of the Official VanderVall chairs at the biggest table in the room.  Her black handbag is sat on the desk on her right, a notebook and pen laid in front of her with her phone on top of it. She has on a leather knee his skirt, a leopard print blouse that is a little low cut and black heels with a gold jewel at the front of the shoe. She is also wearing her white and gold watch having to look profession and like a representative of the school since both the Minister Isaac Parish and his wife Angelica are roaming the halls of the Academy. She has her blonde hair down in loose curls , She sits on the chair with her legs crossed and her arms folded waiting patiently for them.There's a knock on the door and Kathryn sits herself up.

"Come in" Kathryn orders from inside the room.

Alice and Ella walk into the room with a confused and intrigued look on their face. Ella wearing a two piece red and black checkered skirt and top with a black denim jacket over the top. She has black ankle boots with a thin heels on her feet with her hair down and sitting on her left shoulder. Alice on the other hand has A black skirt that has ties at the right hand side, and a black crop top that ties at the front with black ankle boots on where there is a cut out bit at the heels and toes. Her hair is in a middle pattern low ponytail.

"What is going on?" Ella Asks feeling so lost as she looks around the room confused. 

"I have never been in this room or any of these rooms before" Alice pipes up looking around the room astonished

"That's because the rooms are restricted" Kathryn explains to her knowing only a very few people have seen inside of them.

"Why exactly are we here?" Ella asks her knowing something is going on.

"There is three other people to arrive then i can tell you everything" Kathryn rolls her eyes hating the fact she has decided to come up with the idea of working with Marly.

"That look on your face does not look good" Ella points out knowing to expect the worst.

"Who exactly are we waiting for?" Alice asks her getting a bad feeling

Kathryn opens her mouth to say their names then decides it will be best if she didn't.

"That just says it all, It's someone we hate isn't it?" Ella picks up on her body language.

"Just promise me you will stay, I need your help" Kathryn begs them knowing as soon as Marly walks through the door it could be world war III.

"What exactly will we be getting out of this?" Alice questions her wanting to know if it will be worth it if they stay.

"A kick ass party and i will pay for both your party dresses" Kathryn offers them hoping and praying the pair would say yes.

Ella walks over to Kathryn's desk and sits on the edge.

" I'll think about it" Ella hesitates wanting to know all the details first

Alice continues to have a look round the room when there is a knock on the door.

"Come in" Kathryn orders them with a smirk enjoying the fact she gets to tell everyone what to do.

Marly, Peyton and Sophia come walking through the door with grins on their faces.